Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Can't find the UNLOCKING menu option...

Status
Not open for further replies.
No you do not need to be in the authorization zone. In the go 4 app you will find the unlock in the General Tab. I do believe you need to have everything powered up.

No need to be in the zone. Better to deal with this before you go out to fly. First, load the unlock code on the DJI page (Me, More, My unlock). Refresh. Code will show here. Power up AC. Then go to the flight control screen, (...)General, and scroll down. "Unlock" is below "Cache Map". click "App" and sync. click Aircraft and Unlock will show. Sometimes when you power off & then restart, you have to turn the unlock slider on again. Note: If the unlock is on for one site and you go to a different site, the App might say "Cannot fly"....just turn the Unlock off...and good to go. This is for Inspire 2. For Mavic 2 Pro, the unlock slider is under "Clear Video Cache."

Does the drone has to be inside the authorization zone for the controller to display the unlocking option?

I've never had to unlock my Inspire. Why does yours have to be unlocked??? Then again, I use legacy firmware and software, so maybe that is why.

D

1599666854618.png

No you do not need to be in the authorization zone. In the go 4 app you will find the unlock in the General Tab. I do believe you need to have everything powered up.
It's an Inspire 1, using DJ GO.
No need to be in the zone. Better to deal with this before you go out to fly. First, load the unlock code on the DJI page (Me, More, My unlock). Refresh. Code will show here. Power up AC. Then go to the flight control screen, (...)General, and scroll down. "Unlock" is below "Cache Map". click "App" and sync. click Aircraft and Unlock will show. Sometimes when you power off & then restart, you have to turn the unlock slider on again. Note: If the unlock is on for one site and you go to a different site, the App might say "Cannot fly"....just turn the Unlock off...and good to go. This is for Inspire 2. For Mavic 2 Pro, the unlock slider is under "Clear Video Cache."
Figured it out, thank you.

Reactions: Donnie Frank
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alecia4669