Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Can't toggle between tilt and pan... HELP!!!

Reaction score
Howdy...

I've setup 'C2' as a toggle for the gimbal dial between tilt and pan.... However my gimbal wheel controls tilt... I press C2, and I still have tilt... No pan...

How can I get this to work?

Best,

Ben

Howdy...

I've setup 'C2' as a toggle for the gimbal dial between tilt and pan.... However my gimbal wheel controls tilt... I press C2, and I still have tilt... No pan...

How can I get this to work?

Best,

Ben

Set up C1 as your tilt/pan option. Makes more sense, it's nearest the wheel, right? To make the tilt/yaw selection,, scroll down in the select area, it's hidden. I set up C2 to snap the gimbal to front, so I can get FPV orientation if I get disoriented.

So you're saying it won't work as C2? I have it set to C2, and it will not toggle... Stays in 'tilt' mode...

Best,

Ben

Its a bug i experienced myself before. But then it went away and never happened again. I think there is def some kind of issue/bug.

Do you need to be connected to the RC to save the various attributes you put in? I've been playing around with the App on my mini2 and it doesn't save anything. Thanks

Do you need to be connected to the RC to save the various attributes you put in? I've been playing around with the App on my mini2 and it doesn't save anything. Thanks
Man I'm just Curious why do you post ? you don't have an Inspire you bad mouth it quite a bit. you really can't do jack **** with the app and no inspire ? i just don't get it.

OP try using the touch screen function to pan and tilt then try your c1 c2 button. Ive had this issue and for some reason doing the above helped.

Howdy...

I appreciate the help. Turns out it was my own stupidity. I had thought I had selected gimbal yaw/tilt toggle, but I had actually selected the Gimbal Mode switch... When I ACTUALLY select the yaw/tilt toggle, it worked perfectly as advertised!

Thanks for the help, and sorry for the waste of time!

Best,

Ben

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sjoby08