Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Cendence Antenna Connectors question

Reaction score
Does anyone know if the antenna connectors on the cendence are proprietary or standard? I have a few extension antennas with QMA connections and was wondering if I could either get an adapter from the cendence connectors to my QMA cables, or switch my cables over to the cendence style connectors.
I generally order from here RF Coax Connector but can't quite find something that looks just like the cendence connector...

Does anyone know if the antenna connectors on the cendence are proprietary or standard? I have a few extension antennas with QMA connections and was wondering if I could either get an adapter from the cendence connectors to my QMA cables, or switch my cables over to the cendence style connectors.
I generally order from here RF Coax Connector but can't quite find something that looks just like the cendence connector...
I think I have figured out that they are, in fact, proprietary. BUT, amazingly, the antenna module on the Cendence is EASILY swappable
, so it is actually not a big deal to swap out those connectors on the Cendence.

So that brings up another question that's related...
I already have a Raptor SR, and according to Mad's Tech, (
), the range is at least comparable to the DJI patch antenna, and the weight and size is a lot less. So I'm ordering a mount for it here Raptor SR / designed for DJI Cendence and noticed in their images that the pictured Cendence also has these little "omni stick antennas", which I can't seem to find out anything about.
1626181635492.png
Any of you ever seen these and know where to find out more about them?
Cheers
Russell

I think I have figured out that they are, in fact, proprietary. BUT, amazingly, the antenna module on the Cendence is EASILY swappable
, so it is actually not a big deal to swap out those connectors on the Cendence.

So that brings up another question that's related...
I already have a Raptor SR, and according to Mad's Tech, (
), the range is at least comparable to the DJI patch antenna, and the weight and size is a lot less. So I'm ordering a mount for it here Raptor SR / designed for DJI Cendence and noticed in their images that the pictured Cendence also has these little "omni stick antennas", which I can't seem to find out anything about.
View attachment 31154
Any of you ever seen these and know where to find out more about them?
Cheers
Russell
I’m not 100% sure on this but it looks like they have a DJI Datalink 3 mounted to the remote in those photos and it appears those are the Datalink 3 antennas.

Now admittedly I have no idea why you would put a Datalink on a Cendence remote. Certainly not for use with the Inspire 2 but maybe it can be used with the Cendence S for the Matrice series but I really don’t know.

I’m pretty confident it is not for the main flight control and video link with the drone however as the main connection goes straight to the Raptor SR in the photo.

Anyway could be totally wrong but thought I’d weigh in with that observation
EB1A31B1-CC51-412F-A089-E685AD9FFF55.jpeg

Reactions: rpossum

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phuketdivecenter