Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

china charger

where to read the charging status with the china charger? only from the battery LED indicator?

how's the heat emission from this charger? anyone have a amp meter could show the current draw from socket? I'm wondering if I could use this in my car with my AC invertor ....

I received two. One works perfectly and the other only 3 out of the 4 battery leads is working. I'm working it out with them to get a replacement.

This is one of my concerns - risk of fire.
I suspect the unit isn't UL listed?

If your confidence in a product of this type is predicated on the presence or absence of a logo or certification mark on the case then do not purchase this item.

You need to form your own opinion of its safety and make sure you use it in a way that takes any concerns you may have into account.

I certainly don't blame anyone that prefers to stay with genuine DJI product for something like this.

If your confidence in a product of this type is predicated on the presence or absence of a logo or certification mark on the case then do not purchase this item.

You need to form your own opinion of its safety and make sure you use it in a way that takes any concerns you may have into account.

I certainly don't blame anyone that prefers to stay with genuine DJI product for something like this.

Yea I hear ya. I'm probably ok if more people use it and don't have significant issues. I'll always keep an eye on it when charging anyway.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ai900exam