Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

College Student

Reaction score
Hello, my name is Noah Garris and I am a junior at Indiana state university studying unmanned systems and aviation management. I am about to purchase an inspire 1 and hope to make new connections by joining this forum.

Reactions: InspireEagle
Hello, my name is Noah Garris and I am a junior at Indiana state university studying unmanned systems and aviation management. I am about to purchase an inspire 1 and hope to make new connections by joining this forum.
Fly first, it's a no brainer, don't crash, then read the manual to get most out of it. Good luck with your classes.

WELCOME to the forum @NoahG20

Fly first, it's a no brainer, don't crash, then read the manual to get most out of it. Good luck with your classes.

So you're suggesting to Read the Manual AFTER you have already attempted to fly the aircraft? Sort of backwards wouldn't you say? How do you know about the SAFETY systems? Warning Systems?

Hello Noah, welcome to the wonderful world of UAS. Good luck in your choice and I will say it takes a ton of determination. I came from the IT Industry but my true passion is aviation and UAS is a mixture of both those worlds.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melodee207