Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Compass not working right

Reaction score
Tonight when I flew my Inspire 1, I noticed the compass did not seem right when showing where the AC was pointing in reference to where I was facing with the RC. This has always been really dead on. I recalibrated the AC twice and got the same almost random results when the AC was in the air. I was on a dock that I'm sure had some metal in it. I'm guessing that could have something to do with it.

Is there a way to calibrate the compass that is in the RC? I'm assuming it has one, but couldn't find anywhere to calibrate it. Only the AC.

Tonight when I flew my Inspire 1, I noticed the compass did not seem right when showing where the AC was pointing in reference to where I was facing with the RC. This has always been really dead on. I recalibrated the AC twice and got the same almost random results when the AC was in the air. I was on a dock that I'm sure had some metal in it. I'm guessing that could have something to do with it.

Is there a way to calibrate the compass that is in the RC? I'm assuming it has one, but couldn't find anywhere to calibrate it. Only the AC.
My understanding is the RC uses the compass in your tablet.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriGop