Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Contacting DJI

Reaction score
Good morning!
The company I work for is interested in becoming a dealer for DJI. Probably is we are having trouble contacting DJI. The paperwork for becoming a dealer was filled out in October and we have not heard anything back from them. I have emailed the numerous times for follow up and always get a brief email back but no solid answer. I have tried calling both United States number and the main headquarter number only to be put on hold indefinitely. 1. How do you get hold of this company 2. How do you become a dealer? We are on the agriculture side of things and prefer their drones to some of the others we have looked at. Thanks in advance.

Good morning!
The company I work for is interested in becoming a dealer for DJI. Probably is we are having trouble contacting DJI. The paperwork for becoming a dealer was filled out in October and we have not heard anything back from them. I have emailed the numerous times for follow up and always get a brief email back but no solid answer. I have tried calling both United States number and the main headquarter number only to be put on hold indefinitely. 1. How do you get hold of this company 2. How do you become a dealer? We are on the agriculture side of things and prefer their drones to some of the others we have looked at. Thanks in advance.
First of all you should know this is NOT a DJI sponsored forum.
It is a private forum run for the benefit of DJI users by DJI users.
Having said that......
When you call LA, try asking for Dan Campo. I hope that helps.

I understand that, just looking for suggestions on how to contact them. I can't even seem to get off hold with the main number. Cannot image that we are the only one having trouble reaching them. The number I'm using is 818-235-0789, is there another number?

I understand that, just looking for suggestions on how to contact them. I can't even seem to get off hold with the main number. Cannot image that we are the only one having trouble reaching them. The number I'm using is 818-235-0789, is there another number?
There is but they are not listed - they won't thank me for giving cell phone numbers out on the forum.

PM me your details and I will try and help.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaricruzRa