Contract Pilots for Puerto Rico and CA Wildfires

Glad to hear we were able to get a hold of you...and thanks for the update. Which location were you interested in going to?

Reactions: SanCap
We'd love to have you over here...but I heard you guys got your own little storm that came through - how did Ireland do with Ophelia?

A lot of fuss over nothing really, althought some parts of the country did get it rough Couple of lives lost which is never good

Just submitted my application. I look forward to hearing back from your company.

Application info sent.

Glad to hear we were able to get a hold of you...and thanks for the update. Which location were you interested in going to?
Michael,
I just updated my information for you. When we spoke last week you mentioned your trip to Atlanta. How did your meeting go? Have you heard anything about Savannah? I am still available to help out where ever and whenever you need me.
Marvin Stone

Hi Marvin. We had a very productive trip up to Atlanta last week which should result in a significant amount of non-emergency commercial / industrial work for our pilot network. There will be some required training to work on the contracts and we plan to send out details about that sometime next week to everyone. The training will be designed to prepare the pilots for the local work we will be able to contract them for as well as any additional disaster relief needs that occur going forward.

Thanks for your interest in helping and making yourself available. We appreciate it and look forward to supplying more details soon and getting people through the training programs beginning in as little as a week or two. We believe training will occur every week until sometime in January with the exception of the weeks around the holidays.

More details to follow.

Michael

If anyone is planning to go to DJI AirWorks in Colorado let us know. We will be there and would love to get a chance to meet up with some of you.

In fact, if you are going to be there, call or text Brett at 303-842-5718.

Thanks!

Michael

what licensing requirements are needed to qualify for this kind of work?

I own a few drones and its the quiet time of the year for my full-time job, but I'm not a certified pilot.
I presume its a certified person you are in need of?

If anyone is planning to go to DJI AirWorks in Colorado let us know. We will be there and would love to get a chance to meet up with some of you.

In fact, if you are going to be there, call or text Brett at 303-842-5718.

Thanks!

Michael
Hi MIchael,

you are going to Airworks 2018?