Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Could my home IP be blocked by this site?

Reaction score
if I had hair I would be pulling it out now.
When I try to load this site via my home Wfii it just stops.
But when I switch to my mobile data it's fine.
I'm using my IPad BTW!
Tried resetting the router & IPad but still no joy :-(

Could the site be blocking my router ip?

Regards
Glen

Reactions: FlyHighUSA
if I had hair I would be pulling it out now.
When I try to load this site via my home Wfii it just stops.
But when I switch to my mobile data it's fine.
I'm using my IPad BTW!
Tried resetting the router & IPad but still no joy :-(

Could the site be blocking my router ip?

Regards
Glen
I'm having the same issue but only with my mobile device. Really crazy it just sits there trying to load then when I turn off wifi it loads like lightning.

Do either of you have two sessions open at once?
Try signing right out on both devices and then only going in on the troublesome device.
See if that works.

I know the way the new IOS is meant to auto switch between which is ever stronger, but it just will not load via my home wifi.

Now I was trying to post earlier when it crashed,so could the website think it was being compromised and locked me out?

I know the way the new IOS is meant to auto switch between which is ever stronger, but it just will not load via my home wifi.

Now I was trying to post earlier when it crashed,so could the website think it was being compromised and locked me out?
I don't think so , but anything is possible , did you try resetting your router to clear it out? Just a possibility.

Hiya HighflyUSA,

Yes tried all the things I could think off apart from The Editors suggestion, of logging out on all devises. So I'm off to do that

Watch this space lol

It will not load if you have 2 devices having a window open at the same time, especially with Apple devices.
Make sure you close all windows on devices other than the one you want to use at this moment. No need to logout, but close the browser windows.

Reactions: Glen
It will not load if you have 2 devices having a window open at the same time, especially with Apple devices.
Make sure you close all windows on devices other than the one you want to use at this moment. No need to logout, but close the browser windows.
Thanks M8

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaricruzRa