Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Crashed and left side t-bar is tilted in

Reaction score
So 15 seconds into being an Inspire owner..... I lost gps, inspire drifted into tree in front yard and crashed from about 15ft. I checked everything out...no obvious damage. Read directions and calibrated compass( which i should have done in the first place) and everything worked great. Flies awesome, no problems..... when i went yo put it back into its case, it wouldn't fit very well. After further inspection, it seems as if the left side t-bar seemed to have spun inside the T. Both landing gears are relative to each other on that side..... but they are both pointed in towards body of machine slightly. I loosened up the screws on clamp that holds t-bar on,but it still doesn't seem to spin. There is a big nut that is on the bar also......I loosened that a little , but that didn't seem to do much either. It seems to fly great.....no complaints, but i was just curious if anyone else has dealt something like this. I only ask because with the t-bar turned in ever so slightly, it does change the propeller angles.

Hey next gen pilot!!
Welcome to the forum!!
Sorry you had a touch of bad luck!!
I had a crash on my third flight with my phantom so I know how you feel..
Since you crashed that will probably void your warranty..
You might want to have someone take a look at it though so you don't have a failure in mid flight..
I didn't see your location in profile so I'm not sure where to send you..
There's a place in San Diego that might be able to help you..
Anyway..let me know if I can help..
Turbo...

Reactions: sirnikolas
Hey next gen pilot!!
Welcome to the forum!!
Sorry you had a touch of bad luck!!
I had a crash on my third flight with my phantom so I know how you feel..
Since you crashed that will probably void your warranty..
You might want to have someone take a look at it though so you don't have a failure in mid flight..
I didn't see your location in profile so I'm not sure where to send you..
There's a place in San Diego that might be able to help you..
Anyway..let me know if I can help..
Turbo...
I live in New Hampshire and have no idea who to go to......

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
airlineoffice