crashed phantom 3

Reaction score
today i was trying to fly my phantom 3 advanced in my backyard , i dont know what happened but when it went up it started doing its own thing , it was unstable and wouldn't hold its position, kept dropping altitude then i couldnt even land it because it was swaying everywhere, ended up crashing while trying to land into a brick wall and the gimbal fell apart, does anyone know why this would happen and how much does it cost to repair the gimbal ?

I don't know, but this is an Inspire forum so if you try the P3 forum you might get some answers

http://www.phantompilots.com/forums/phantom-3-discussion.81/

Welcome to the Inspire 1 pilots forum by the way

All welcome [emoji317]
Thanks sirnikolas yep still take my Phantom out every now & then. That was my 1st baby & what got me hooked on this hobby

Yep new boy with me I1, love it to bits but still learning all about it.

One day I'll take all the cellophane off it & fly it...... Just like looking at it sitting there in it nice new case only playing.....

It's been in the air a few times now, brilliant.... That's all I can say about it

We try and keep the Inspire forum for the Inspire and the Phantom forums for the Phantoms!
Otherwise we may as well call it 'DJI Pilots forum' and it would become unmanageable.
The same way DJI segregate their product communities we do the same, its tough enough moderating an Inspire only forum without a 'free for all' community.
Sorry, if that sounds harsh but we need to keep them separate to keep up the standard of 'hopefully' good advice which members come here to get.

No offence meant by those comments by the way.

Ok I deleted my post.
I should have just told him to do searches on Youtube. There usually will be a video on any subject and know matter what happened with someone's inspire 1 or Phantom some one probably had the same thing happen and there are technician that post videos of repairs.