Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Cruzroy Battery Mod

Can you please explain to me how the hell a 12,000mAh pack at 22.2v can be rated at 99.9Wh?
This is obviously total fiction to try and circumvent air carriage restrictions for packs over 100Wh.

With that sort of creative labeling there is no way on Earth that thing is CE certified and should not be displaying the mark.
Nor can it possibly be RoHS, compliant under Directive 2002/95/EC.
They calculate to 266.4Wh, not 100Wh. I have to believe this isn't the first time inaccurate (OK, out and out false) labels were created for Chinese made batteries, (which is basically most/all Lipo's) . While it's obvious in this instance, I'll bet you'll find the same thing for any batteries which could be carried on a plane for consumer electronics, computers, chargers, etc. Makes you feel safe, doesn't it? Here are several comments via Amazon around this very thing from a few years ago with Powerbank Batteries -

Can this be taken on an commercial plane?

Last edited:
Can you please explain to me how the hell a 12,000mAh pack at 22.2v can be rated at 99.9Wh?
This is obviously total fiction to try and circumvent air carriage restrictions for packs over 100Wh.

With that sort of creative labeling there is no way on Earth that thing is CE certified and should not be displaying the mark.

well let me try to explain as it was told to me ,it is a DJI MATRICE 300 TB60 Intelligent Flight Battery it is a 12s battery, they have created there own board to make it 6s i dont understand the other stuff, all i do know is they use ev2300 bqstudio and dji code....95699975_660313954548517_2562195837446782976_n.jpg99131981_241644663760939_7459288578791571456_n.jpg105416088_581510739079843_2436708047100284094_n.jpg

Reactions: jingyao97

This TB60 Intelligent Flight Battery is for the Matrice 300 RTK from DJI. It is a 12-cell, Lithium-polymer battery with a total rated capacity of 5935 mAh. The TB60 battery has a maximum voltage of 52.8 V and it is a 274.2Wh battery. The TB60 battery for the M300 RTK is self-heating and uses DJI's Battery Management System (BMS) to ensure safe charging and optimal performance. The DJI Matrice 300 RTK requires two TB60 batteries per-flight.

CruzRoy, just a heads up, I asked Vincent NG if he could add a power cable and balance connector to disconnect the cells for long term storage once they're depleted to around 50%, to make installation easier, and to be able to use a smart charger at a 1C charge rate. Vincent NG says if you disconnect the cells there's a good chance the BMS (powerhead) could become locked or bricked. Just wanted you to be aware.

I'm also curious how long the stock charger will take to charge this beast.

CruzRoy, just a heads up, I asked Vincent NG if he could add a power cable and balance connector to disconnect the cells for long term storage once they're depleted to around 50%, to make installation easier, and to be able to use a smart charger at a 1C charge rate. Vincent NG says if you disconnect the cells there's a good chance the BMS (powerhead) could become locked or bricked. Just wanted you to be aware.

I'm also curious how long the stock charger will take to charge this beast.
you see in the photo what charger that i use, the 9000 takes about 10 minutes longer than a tb48 put in at same time, there are 2 dji chargers, low watt and high watt, i have multiple batteries i could not stand 1 at time,so i got power chargers

and yes i understand, the 9000 i bought is direct connected for that reason.....it will brick the head, i did a test on something sent to me about if you have bad head, just open and pull balance lead and it will reset.....it made it worst.....BQ chips dont have rom battery, so no power they reset,

thats what was wrong with my first and second build, i was so happy to pull almost 29 miutes off 7000 HV lipo but i disconnected head to remove and bricked it, if you had passwords and BQstudio and a ev2300, you could repair, but i dont know if my old brain can handle more info

Reactions: Greg Huntoon
A huge thanks to @Mike Roy who provide a test clip of our DJI inspire 1 TB90 9000mah battery.
The price of TB90 battery is USD$200. Free shipping to USA. PayPal payment (For other countries and regions, please contact us and check the shipping cost first)
It will take 3-4 weeks to delivery. Also, because it takes a long time to delivery, there will be no warranty of the battery to oversea buyer.
Therefore, we have the following suggestion for buyer to keep the battery in better condition:
1. Battery power should be kept between 50%-70%
2. Run a complete discharge and recharge each 2 months at least.
3. Battery should be stored in a cool area. Do not be exposed to the sun/hot area.
4. Make sure the voltage of each cells are balanced and in good condition before you try to take off the drone.
5. Do not over charged or over discharged. it always damages the battery a lot.
Please contact us by facebook messager if you have interested in it. Thank you.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WBJHhUEIQs&t=489s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JgY_uZgYqkU&t=12s

A huge thanks to @Mike Roy who provide a test clip of our DJI inspire 1 TB90 9000mah battery.
The price of TB90 battery is USD$200. Free shipping to USA. PayPal payment (For other countries and regions, please contact us and check the shipping cost first)
It will take 3-4 weeks to delivery. Also, because it takes a long time to delivery, there will be no warranty of the battery to oversea buyer.
Therefore, we have the following suggestion for buyer to keep the battery in better condition:
1. Battery power should be kept between 50%-70%
2. Run a complete discharge and recharge each 2 months at least.
3. Battery should be stored in a cool area. Do not be exposed to the sun/hot area.
4. Make sure the voltage of each cells are balanced and in good condition before you try to take off the drone.
5. Do not over charged or over discharged. it always damages the battery a lot.
Please contact us by facebook messager if you have interested in it. Thank you.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WBJHhUEIQs&t=489s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JgY_uZgYqkU&t=12s

So are you now wanting to sell/advertise these batteries on this forum?

in first mail ..... 200 ship free .....but does not seem to have a great desire to sell, he replies only a few times from his email from facebook, they never reply, but no problem...thanks HK. :) there are still many NEW TB48 for sale in UKScreenHunter_01.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Mixchief
in first mail ..... 200 ship free .....but does not seem to have a great desire to sell, he replies only a few times from his email from facebook, they never reply, but no problem...thanks HK. :) there are still many NEW TB48 for sale in UKView attachment 29107
I had a couple of text exchanges with them a while back, didn't leave me with a warm and fuzzy feeling they were cryptic and not very forward with information after I asked if they could do a flight and or at least hover video to see it in action, then Chinese NY came and I had some issues with facebook so I shut FB out of my life and communication went the way of the .......
Dealing with the Chinese is not always easy, even a company like Banggood can be a pain at times though they always come through, Shipping is super cheap but takes a lifetime, for us old folks can be a bit unnerving. But I want to have my bird in the air as long as I'm able ground.

Reactions: thesnake

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
klrshopfitters