Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Crystal Sky Ultra Bright Arrived!

Reaction score
Thanks to Florida Drone Supply for their excellent service.... They hooked me up with an Ultra Bright, Standard Mount, extra Battery and a MavMount for my Mavic. MavMount is great product, BTW. Very well made and holds the Monitor in place and can be used upside down or covering the Controller if you prefer....

The few times I was able to fly in noon bright sunlight the CrystalSky was amazing. Never saw or tried the High Bright, so I can't speak to any comparison. Thankfully.... No more hoods necessary. Worth the wait!

Two minor gripes... The Monitor is heavier then the iPads. Also I don't understand why they didn't go with a non glare surface... The glass still will reflect a small ball if the sun is at the right angle... Same with Macs & iPads.... The old Mac Screens were great for glare reduction then they switched over to glass.... Claiming it was much better... More than likely just saved them a bunch of money!

I'll try a non glare screen cover.... It should do the trick....

I love my CrystalSky, great investment. I have the smaller version, wish maybe I should've bought the bigger one. Either way I'm pretty happy with it.

Thanks to Florida Drone Supply for their excellent service.... They hooked me up with an Ultra Bright, Standard Mount, extra Battery and a MavMount for my Mavic. MavMount is great product, BTW. Very well made and holds the Monitor in place and can be used upside down or covering the Controller if you prefer....

The few times I was able to fly in noon bright sunlight the CrystalSky was amazing. Never saw or tried the High Bright, so I can't speak to any comparison. Thankfully.... No more hoods necessary. Worth the wait!

Two minor gripes... The Monitor is heavier then the iPads. Also I don't understand why they didn't go with a non glare surface... The glass still will reflect a small ball if the sun is at the right angle... Same with Macs & iPads.... The old Mac Screens were great for glare reduction then they switched over to glass.... Claiming it was much better... More than likely just saved them a bunch of money!

Love my CrystalSky....If you find a non glare screen protector, please post the link. I have yet to find anything.

Are you guys using the CrystalSky with a Cendence controller?

If so, can you save the Cendence custom button settings successfully without an error message saying to “check App storage Permissions” ? ?

Thanks for the nice words - we really appreciate it! I know these things took a long time to get into everyone's hands, but we are pretty much caught up on back orders and have regular arrivals of them coming in now. As of next week we might actually have some on the shelf to sell.

Enjoy the Ultra Bright - and thanks again!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kurskmvah