Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

CrystalSky not compatible - latest Inspire 2 firmware

Just figured it out- I had the battery saver feature turned on but wifi was still on, however when I turned the battery saver feature off in the settings, it found the update.

Reactions: Advexure and SanCap
Has anyone confirmed that the update fixed the laggy video feed? I would be testing but it's raining here for the whole day.

Hi guys, had some issues on s super hot day shoot today with iPad Pro, the local dji dealer had a CS 5.5 in stock so I picked it up, he was kind enough to update it... I am having huge strong wireless interfearance warnings all the time...my iPhone is bearbuy in the car... is that the issue... also the only maps I get are from China... any help appreciated, other than the above issues worked well in 40 deg C supper sunshine in dubai.. so can highly recommend it works well will definitely pick up ultra bright 7.5!! When available...

ive been testing the cs screens the last few days, and I think I saw that warning once, and it went away with no issues.
Ive got to say I love these screens, they have been rock solid in the two fays ive been using them. I love that I can wear my sunglasses (polarized). Im not squinting anymore.
I think these screens will become a must have for most dji pilots and I cant wait to try the 5.5 on my OsmoRAW.
I dont use 3rd party apps myself ( or any autonomous features), but I know a lot of people do.
super solid construction and a bright clear screen with no reboots or disconects, love em....

Did all of you have the Chinese map on the djigo app? Any tips how to use Google maps instead?
My only problem is the very slow downloading of the map compared to gmaps.

PS
Never mind, figured it out.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hils1947