Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Customizing C1 and C2 Buttons

Reaction score
I remember reading in the general discussion forum a member said he used one of the customizable back side buttons to toggle between the camera mode and the map mode. I would like to do this however in the RC Control Settings area on the Pilot app. my selections are as follows
Advanced camera settings, reset gimbal yaw, gimbal free/follow, clear flight route,battery info, Gimbal pitch/yaw, and lastly, Not defined.
Is there a way to get a selection that would toggle from camera to map mode?

Thanks a lot. Dennis

do a forum search for customizing c1 & c2 buttons a member posted a youtube video about it and it is very clear.

Than
do a forum search for customizing c1 & c2 buttons a member posted a youtube video about it and it is very clear.

Thanks Jason. I've figured out how to get to the area where you have options to customize the buttons. However unlike in the video, where one of the options is. Toggle from Map to Live. That is the only option I am missing. I think it must have something to do with me using an IPhone 5s. The screen is so small on the IPhone 5s that when the camera view is on, I don't have the little map in the bottom right hand corner like all others have who have IPhone 6, 6s, mini IPads etc.
if anyone else out there has an IPhone 5s as well, please chime in and let me know if my theory is right. Thanks. Dennis

I too have the 5s and I notice the same issue. I also do not get the mini map in camera view

Thanks KVA. That validates my notion that the 5s IPhones small screen puts some limitations on what the IOS Pilot app can do on our phone. I will continue to save my money for a IPad
Mini so I am able to take full benefit of the app and more importantly not have to squint at a 2x4 in screen any longer.
Thanks again. Dennis

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
codymorgan