Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Did everyone here buy a 5700mAh battery?

Reaction score
I got my Inspire a couple of weeks ago and immediately ordered a 5700mAh extra battery. B&H is now showing a 3-5 week delay, but no such message was listed when I purchased it a few weeks ago. Anyone else experiencing this delay?

There is some delay everywhere. I have 5 batteries and for my first extra batteries, I had to wait almost 3 weeks.

I got my Inspire a couple of weeks ago and immediately ordered a 5700mAh extra battery. B&H is now showing a 3-5 week delay, but no such message was listed when I purchased it a few weeks ago. Anyone else experiencing this delay?

At least B&H will not bill you until it ships, and you can cancel easily. I bought my Inspire from B&H, 2 TB48s from Coptershop, and 1 TB48 from B&H. Check multiple vendors, they kind of come in cycles. Remember I don't think the TB48 can be air shipped, so keep that in mind as you shop around.

Where are you located? I live in west palm beach FL, and ordered off amazon from Drone Nerds. Turns out it came from Miami and was on my doorstep the next morning after I ordered. I got 2. They sold as "drone source" on amazon I believe.

Reactions: turbodronepilot
Where are you located? I live in west palm beach FL, and ordered off amazon from Drone Nerds. Turns out it came from Miami and was on my doorstep the next morning after I ordered. I got 2. They sold as "drone source" on amazon I believe.
I'm located on an island in Maine, but that's never really been an issue before. I suppose they're in high demand and not as easily shipped (as DCGOO stated above). I'm not too impatient and will just wait it out from B&H. Mostly just wondering who else has experienced this longer wait time.

I ordered 2 tb48's when I purchased my i1 from B&H photo. The i1 showed up yesterday and my batteries are listed as "out for delivery" by ups so I should have them today. I never knew about the no fly zone joke that dji put in place when I ordered the i1 and batteries so they will possibly be for sale shortly.
I'm so disgusted with this no fly zone crap!! It makes my quads useless at all indoor events our rc club has here every year!!

Last edited:
only problem with the tb48s you cant take them on a plane. i have 6 of the tb47 and thats good enough for me and i can travel with them.

only problem with the tb48s you cant take them on a plane. i have 6 of the tb47 and thats good enough for me and i can travel with them.
Yes you can - up to 2 TB48's and as many TB47's as you like.
Always check with your carrier though.

I have 3 47's and 2 charges and I am content.

BUT!

I'm thinking of buying another 3 47's and possibly some more charges.

Then I will be awesomenessesssss content.

Last edited:

WPB area also....thanks for the tip!

Reactions: Soflms
Hey floppy, I bought my inspire from Jason at rc revo but had to order from drone nerds when they didn't have any in stock. Just got 5 more 48's from Jason. Love those guys

Reactions: Floppy01
Try IntellegentUAS.com. They supply many pro's that fly DJI Products and parts. I got my TB48's from them without delay. Good luck..

Just as note:, If you live in Florida and you buy anything off of Amazon, You will pay state tax! Your better off buying from a specialized website out side of your state that does not charge taxes on your orders. Those batteries are expensive enough as it is. why pay more that you have to.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriGop