Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!
Reaction score
Website
www.advexure.com
Announcing the DJI Cendence Professional Remote Controller -- DJI's first multi-platform controller for professionals who need versatility, efficiency and personalization at their fingertips.

DJI Cendence.jpg
  • Intuitive ergonomic design fits perfectly in your hands, allowing easy access to programmable function buttons and dials.
  • Users can program and store customized button configurations for different flight and shooting options, and can use two dials to adjust the pitch and yaw of the gimbal at the same time.
  • Instant access to functions like ISO, sharpness, shutter speed, focus and more, without navigating the touch menu settings on their mobile device.
  • Features built-in SDI and HDMI video transmission ports for live HD broadcast and streaming applications, and can be easily adapted to use DJI’s Lightbridge or WiFi video transmission technology.
Users can mount smartphones, tablets and DJI’s CrystalSky Monitors, and also features a smaller secondary screen to display critical telemetry data.

Long battery life of up to 4 hours and the ability to easily exchange batteries make power management easier and longer flights possible.

Compatibility: Inspire 2 & Matrice 200 Drones

Availability: DJI Cendence will be available later this year, priced at $999.

Order DJI Cendence Remote Controller

Last edited:
medium_47f7cb4a-5458-432e-a8b4-49d2acb74556.jpg

Affiliated link removed by moderator

Seems good that the antennas are interchangeable. Looks like more promising on signal strength
The tablet mount sold separated and could fit on top to the Sky Crystal mount
medium_f1c46078-5e1b-4846-8afa-759d43e27c40.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
For your reference and a friendly reminder, there are multiple threads already created discussing the Cendence Remote Controller here on the forum. Before @The Editor chimes in I'll leave you with those links here:

Cendence Controller
DJI Cendence - Professional Remote Controller

The mods would like to see topics discussed on as little threads as possible when they're about the same subject so that folks can easily find information without having to scavenge through dozens of threads. Be sure to use the search function in the upper right.

@The Editor you get the night off ;)

Reactions: The Editor
For your reference and a friendly reminder, there are multiple threads already created discussing the Cendence Remote Controller here on the forum. Before @The Editor chimes in I'll leave you with those links here:

Cendence Controller
DJI Cendence - Professional Remote Controller

The mods would like to see topics discussed on as little threads as possible when they're about the same subject so that folks can easily find information without having to scavenge through dozens of threads. Be sure to use the search function in the upper right.

@The Editor you get the night off ;)

Sure thanks for remind.

Editor, could you close this thread and move into other similar thread please? Thank you

Initial testing with the Cendence has been very interesting. Overall a beautiful piece of technology.
  • Functionality with the Inspire 2 is a little bit rough on the edges.
  • A couple critical issues but nothing that won't be fixed real quick for I2. Remember these are only shipping right now with the M210, still working out kinks with I2.
  • The button setup menu is wonderful, very easy to select which buttons/toggles/wheels you would like to control certain functions and settings. Some buttons cannot be changed from the way they are set and there is an issue with the back dials not allowing anything when running with the I2.
  • There's a laundry list of areas of concern and improvement required but really only issues that should be a quick fix for our friends at DJI HQ.
Very impressive, brings all of the those settings that were a few taps, slides and scrolls away to just a click away.

Our Thoughts
  1. Fantastic for single operation and simply makes the full operation available at your finger tips without taking your hands off the controller.
  2. Buttons, buttons, buttons–lot's of them and they're going to take some getting used to with new positions and their respective functions which have been custom chosen.
  3. Nice that CrystalSky Mount integrates cable connection directly into mount and passes through into the RC. No external USB running like the regular CrystalSky does. Mounting plate on Cendence is black whereas the plate on the regular CS Mounting Adapter is dark gray/slate.
  4. Aside from the software hiccups, in terms of hardware we would say that DJI killed the design. Our only wish/recommendation for design would be a magnesium aluminum (or that of the I2 remote) for it's shell/body as opposed to the plastic finish.
  5. Cendence has been able to fit in most cases that we've tested in-house. (GPC not yet tested) Posted pictures for size comparison to I2 RC here: DJI Cendence Remote Controller
We are happy to help answer any questions pertaining to the Cendence. We hope DJI will have standalone production Cendence units shipping soon! Without a doubt, they will be worth the wait! :cool:

-The Advexure Team

Reactions: JoePGM
Standalone Cendence units (for the Inspire 2) are now shipping from Advexure. Below are some images of the Cendence with the Patch Antenna that is being included with Cendence.

Let us know what questions you may have on the Cendence. Units will continue to arrive in and orders are being fulfilled on a first come, first served basis for both online and local orders.

Order DJI Cendence Remote ControllerNow Shipping!

Cendence1.jpg Cendence2.jpg Cendence3.jpg Cendence4.jpg Cendence5.jpg Cendence6.jpg Cendence7.jpg Cendence8.jpg

Thanks for the pics of what looks like an updated version of the Cendence (slight change to focus knob, new stick protectors, added patch antenna mount). Correct me if I'm wrong, but is the purpose of using the patch antenna to optimize video transmission quality at comparable distances vs. omni-directional stick antennas? What is the correct orientation of the patch antenna to ensure optimum connectivity? How sensitive is the patch antenna to correct orientation to avoid signal break?

@Advexure, please post your evaluation of the Cendence/patch antenna combo. I'm still waiting to see if DJI will update FW to allow use of left wheel to control gimbal pan, rather than lock that to gimbal pitch only. Lots of posters here and at RCGroups have asked for this functionality.

Reactions: zothar

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomasovinido