Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

DJI Cendence Remote Controller

As standard the Cendence will not fit in the I2 case, it won't go in the existing RC holder and about the only way I have found is by removing the holder and taking out a little foam.

PulbhTi.jpg

BIjVkD1.jpg

I also took a notch on the other side to allow CrystalSky to sit flat as well.

Also, in our pictures above we had that bar installed on the bottom as it came installed. Not sure what purpose it serves (if anyone has the answer please chime in). We have since removed it and it then leaves a 1/4-20 on each bottom side corner.

Also, in our pictures above we had that bar installed on the bottom as it came installed. Not sure what purpose it serves (if anyone has the answer please chime in). We have since removed it and it then leaves a 1/4-20 on each bottom side corner.

i am not sure but the holes could be a holding point for a "pult" where you can rest the controler on. RC 's used to have that at times where you can put in some rods and then have it around your neck in a horizontal pos. the neckstrap could replaced by that or simultaniusly used.
i think at least it could be that but i am speculating.
cheers

The bar is the 'Remote Controller Support Rig'. (item 25 on the diagram in the manual)

I've not seen any description of how it is to be used, but I imagine there is a neck strap somewhere that attaches to it...

Last edited:
Reactions: mpaerial
I don't know how true it is but Iv heard that the M210 will ship with it as standard so some stock has gone that way, this has not come from DJI but I seen it posted on FB if I remember, sorry I know that does not help you guys.

Just to state that may not be true as I have seen some single ones turning up though, I hope your arrives soon

Some picks with the Panel antenna attached

Wjc0xnJl.jpg

X7OuhBCl.jpg

vIn45PTl.jpg

LBz7BUMl.jpg

yjOOXZll.jpg
Hi Mad,

Are the stock cendence antennas better than the standard inspire 2 rc? Can I put other antenas like ibcrazy 2,4ghz circular polarized in cendence? Thnaks, Nuno

It's hard to say, all antenna talk is VERY subjective, I would expect the omni's to perform very similar, as for other antennas it appears to be a customise N Type connector but don't hold me to that, as for will others fit that's something that will need testing as I don't have any N Types lying around.

Reactions: mpaerial
The bar is the 'Remote Controller Support Rig'. (item 25 on the diagram in the manual)

I've not seen any description of how it is to be used, but I imagine there is a neck strap somewhere that attaches to it...

There's gotta be a tri-support rig in the near future, maybe connects on each end of the bar and then a third connection on the small hook built into the CrystalSky Mount. Speaking of that mount, it works very nicely with a single point attachment neck lanyard and is decently balanced from that point. Only concern is the integrity of the whole mount as it's supporting near $2k worth of equipment.

There's gotta be a tri-support rig in the near future, maybe connects on each end of the bar and then a third connection on the small hook built into the CrystalSky Mount. Speaking of that mount, it works very nicely with a single point attachment neck lanyard and is decently balanced from that point. Only concern is the integrity of the whole mount as it's supporting near $2k worth of equipment.

Do you guys have a Cendence that I could come see/demo this week?

I don't know how true it is but Iv heard that the M210 will ship with it as standard so some stock has gone that way, this has not come from DJI but I seen it posted on FB if I remember, sorry I know that does not help you guys.

Just to state that may not be true as I have seen some single ones turning up though, I hope your arrives soon

Some picks with the Panel antenna attached

Wjc0xnJl.jpg

X7OuhBCl.jpg

vIn45PTl.jpg

LBz7BUMl.jpg

yjOOXZll.jpg
Hi Mad,
When will be information regarding this panel antennas, price avaiabilty ? Thanks

Hi Mad,
When will be information regarding this panel antennas, price avaiabilty ? Thanks

I have no idea sorry, I'm purely part of the beta team for Cendence and CrystalSky, we are allowed demo features of the devices but I have no idea on release dates, pricing or availability, that's something to speak to one of the dealers or DJI sales about.

The Patch was a surprise to us all as we did not know it existed until I found it rattling around in the bottom of the box, I would expect it to be an accessory but again that's purely a guess.

I have no idea sorry, I'm purely part of the beta team for Cendence and CrystalSky, we are allowed demo features of the devices but I have no idea on release dates, pricing or availability, that's something to speak to one of the dealers or DJI sales about.

Absolutely nothing from DJI HQ on Patch for Cendence. Looking forward to it though, same for Tracktenna :cool:

Thanks for the in-depth review, very much appreciated as I was looking for more info in regards to the Cendence. If this was compatible with my Inspire 1 pro, I would purchase it in an instant, but alas it isn't and I don't think I'm ready to purchase an inspire 2 with a zenmuse X5s anytime in the near future.

It's worth noting that the RF module is removable and replaceable/upgradable on Cendence so DJI could make a module that's Inspire 1 series or LB2 compatible.

As for if they will or not that's another question but who knowns but yes here and now it's Inspire 2/M200 only.

While I'm waiting to the standard tablet holder to be available I have printed up a mount that allows me to use the standard device holder on the CrystalSky bracket for both the Cendence and standard RC, not 100% finished but it does the job, just need to make it narrower as it was originally going to mount to the original plate then adjusted it so it does not need it, I also added some height to bring the tablet up closer to me as I like it that way.

LXOu29I.jpg

58Yh4hb.jpg

I also need black filament as ran out :(

Got red, while or blue only left lol.

Edit found some black and reprinted with correct sizing now :)

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nylebrown77