Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

DJI Cendence Remote Controller

This printed as it stands so the layers are horizontal on the shaft, I have done in both PLA and ABS as Iv been short of filament, I find ABS brittle but with 70% infill it's solid as long as you don't try to snap it at the shaft,if would of you tried but should not in use im, PLA is stronger than ABS but the above applies, but both have been good tbh, if it was printed on its side it would be much stronger at the shaft too but it would not be as tidy with support, as it stands it's strong enough and I have added some extra at the back now too.

I have some PETG coming in tomorrow so will try with that and see, I have slightly modified the design to add a support over the back upright too.

I used it today for 4 flights was it was perfect, the extra height was good as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: zothar
For god sake, when the cenbence and the ultra CS will arrive? Any from dji can give us an estimations?

I'm waiting for cendence as well as hearing more about cs ultra.
Purely conjecture here but, CS ultra may have heat issues at this time. Only a guess on my part.

For god sake, when the cenbence and the ultra CS will arrive? Any from dji can give us an estimations?

Cendence – Began shipping contained with M210 and M210 RTK units at the beginning of the month so production units are now rolling out regularly. We've been using Cendence with I2 quite a bit and things are a bit rough on the edges. Sounds like these final bugs/issues are being resolved as we speak and then standalone Cendence units should begin shipping. M200 series integration and full compatibility for Cendence seems to be ahead of I2 (hence standalone Cendence not shipping).

CS Ultra – Expect an update between the 25th and end of the month here: DJI CrystalSky - Pre-order now available at Advexure

Reactions: jim cook
I’m really not sure where where this heat talk is coming from, I have seen inside the CrystalSky and their is loads of room for additional cooling as well as it being a sort of a unibody design so I don’t see heat being an issue.

This is most likely as simple as getting the screen production right, very little out there has anything like this, the screen will be an external manufactured part and as such they may be waiting on production availability.

Honestly there is a lot of spare space inside the CrystalSky so adding cooling or more passive cooling is not a problem.

Cendence – Began shipping contained with M210 and M210 RTK units at the beginning of the month so production units are now rolling out regularly. We've been using Cendence with I2 quite a bit and things are a bit rough on the edges. Sounds like these final bugs/issues are being resolved as we speak and then standalone Cendence units should begin shipping. M200 series integration and full compatibility for Cendence seems to be ahead of I2 (hence standalone Cendence not shipping).

CS Ultra – Expect an update between the 25th and end of the month here: DJI CrystalSky - Pre-order now available at Advexure

So will there be 2 versions of cendence?
edit....bad question, I assume it will have different firmware for I2

Last edited:
I’m really not sure where where this heat talk is coming from, I have seen inside the CrystalSky and their is loads of room for additional cooling as well as it being a sort of a unibody design so I don’t see heat being an issue.

This is most likely as simple as getting the screen production right, very little out there has anything like this, the screen will be an external manufactured part and as such they may be waiting on production availability.

Honestly there is a lot of spare space inside the CrystalSky so adding cooling or more passive cooling is not a problem.

With current CS there has been some saying the screen gets very hot. I guess it depends on where it is operated as it will always be hotter than the surroundings

So will there be 2 versions of cendence?

No, one version. They have just only begun shipping with the M210's and RTKs as these setups include them in their standard packages. The "standalone version" where you are purchasing just the Cendence itself is the same Cendence, you are just getting it alone and not in an M200 kit.

With current CS there has been some saying the screen gets very hot. I guess it depends on where it is operated as it will always be hotter than the surroundings

The 5.5 gets warm but no more than an iPhone on charge watching a video, the reason the heat is noticeable with the screen as much of the heatsink is directly behind the panel so a lot of the overall heat is going to go that way.

Displays with backlights like this will produce heat but compared to what we used to see with CRT ect it’s nothing.

There is a lot of 2+2=150374737274782 with this ;).

Tweaked the design and made a short one as well, printed in PETG much stronger.

I will be posting the STL to thingvers shortly.

VKlI4pJl.jpg

zCfYavZl.jpg

SDKeUCEl.jpg

DDiUh0xl.jpg

The longer one, improved overall with stronger shaft

bf8khNQl.jpg

RdhzpmZl.jpg

No, one version. They have just only begun shipping with the M210's and RTKs as these setups include them in their standard packages. The "standalone version" where you are purchasing just the Cendence itself is the same Cendence, you are just getting it alone and not in an M200 kit.
Advexure, I think you have the wrong information, the kit for the M200/210 comes with the high CS and not the ultra!!

Advexure, I think you have the wrong information, the kit for the M200/210 comes with the high CS and not the ultra!!

Please reread the comment that was being replied to which was in reference to Cendence. You are 100% correct that the M200/210 comes with the High Brightness (1000-nit) version of the CS. Our post you have quoted was in regards to Cendence and not CrystalSky.

Please reread the comment that was being replied to which was in reference to Cendence. You are 100% correct that the M200/210 comes with the High Brightness (1000-nit) version of the CS. Our post you have quoted was in regards to Cendence and not CrystalSky.
You absolutely right, sorry,
So you said that the ultra will be available on 25 or the end of September, if so can I preorder both the cadence and ultra 2000 7.85" from you? I'm living in France by the way. I cancelled my preorder because the don't have any information about the arrival time

You absolutely right, sorry,
So you said that the ultra will be available on 25 or the end of September, if so can I preorder both the cadence and ultra 2000 7.85" from you? I'm living in France by the way. I cancelled my preorder because the don't have any information about the arrival time

@Raphael Dahan There is no firm information as to exactly when the CS Ultra or standalone Cendence will begin shipping. When they do begin shipping, all pre-orders will be fulfilled in the order in which they were received. If you have any questions regarding specifics don't hesitate to give us a call, email or PM here on IP. Thanks.

Will the Cendence also work with other DJI birds like that Mavic or the P4P? (officially or officiously)

Mavic No

P4P possibly can’t confirm my self, my understanding is someone has bound an I2 remote to the Phantom 4 Pro or it may have been an Phantom 4 Pro Remote to a Phantom 4.

Either way it’s not confirmed as of now

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriGop