Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

DJI CrystalSky Monitor Owner Discussion by Advexure

CrystalSky Storage/Protective Cases are now IN STOCK and shipping for the CrystalSky Monitor!

Available for both the 5.5" and 7.85" models. Please see links below.

CrystalSky 7.85″ Monitor Storage Case

CrystalSky 5.5″ Monitor Storage Case

Very nice quality and manufacturing with a rigid shell (yet compact) with a rear protrusion that allows you to store the monitors with their batteries installed. See pictures below. Happy to finally have a compact, high quality solution for protecting the CrystalSky!

Safe flying to all!
–The Advexure Team

CrystalSky-Case-1.jpg
CrystalSky-Case-2.jpg
CrystalSky-Case-3.jpg
CrystalSky-Case-4.jpg

Received CS Ultra a week ago (after 5 days from shopping at DJI store!) and I'm happy to say that everything works just fine with my Inspire 1 Pro and Phantom 3 Pro. I had to retire venerable iPad Air2 after over 2 years of flawless service only because it's practically useless in scorching summer sun light. CS Ultra does exactly what was designed for, no problem so far. However, I'm missing one feature, although not related to DJI video transmission monitoring. HDMI input that is. It will be a nice bonus for many DSLR camera owners to monitor external video optionally.

Reactions: Advexure
Received CS Ultra a week ago (after 5 days from shopping at DJI store!) and I'm happy to say that everything works just fine with my Inspire 1 Pro and Phantom 3 Pro. I had to retire venerable iPad Air2 after over 2 years of flawless service only because it's practically useless in scorching summer sun light. CS Ultra does exactly what was designed for, no problem so far. However, I'm missing one feature, although not related to DJI video transmission monitoring. HDMI input that is. It will be a nice bonus for many DSLR camera owners to monitor external video optionally.

Happy to hear you are enjoying your CS Ultra. Yes, we are most definitely looking forward to the HDMI In module/dongle that is on the near horizon. It will only enhance the value of the investment. Safe flying!

CS 7.85” Ultras are now IN STOCK at Advexure! — DJI CrystalSky Monitor – 7.85" CrystalSky Ultra Bright Video Monitor FREE expedited shipping within the US and guaranteed stock availability. Order today for same day shipping. Cendence are also in limited stock as well!

Give us a shout with any questions. We are happy to help and have plenty of flight time and experience with both CS and Cendence to answer any questions you may have.

Happy New Year and Safe Flying!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomasovinido