DJI + DroneBase

You guys should link zillow (or another) to your app, I do what @licensed pilot suggested, it's a pain to go back and forth from the app to zillow and back...
THAT would be sweet. I start my day by double-checking the list of missions I plan to fly against MLS/Zillow as a last check, before getting on the road, to minimize the ackward "oh, my house sold last week " moment.

Reactions: Bigdz
Hi Nick,

What causes this?

Hey so I can't put my payment information for dronebase in my account to collect my 19 dollars. It says I must complete a mission first, when I have currently completed 3 and been paid for one. Thoughts??

Hey so I can't put my payment information for dronebase in my account to collect my 19 dollars. It says I must complete a mission first, when I have currently completed 3 and been paid for one. Thoughts??

I saw that you posted in another thread, so i answered that one. For any direct questions if you have an account, reach out to pilots@dronebase.com - we also have numerous other contact us emails on the site. Posting in this forum may result in slow responses or no responses since we aren't actively monitoring this.