Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

DJI Inspire 1 case HANDLE........39.95 for metal replacments.....WHAT!!!!!

Reaction score
hey guys i broke my handle on my stock inspire 1 case, and i hunted forever, and i found metal mounts, or 3d printed mounts, witch by the way i dont trust holding my 3000 dollar bird, and metal ones look good but 39.95......but i was thinking of it, but then i was looking for my rubber handle, and i think stupid me i threw it away, so i started hunting for handles

THIS IS WHAT I FOUND...............metal mounts to, i swear they are identical to DJI stock......5 bucks, but little YEN has to swim across the ocean to get it to me, but i ordered

tell me what you think

s-l1600 (1).jpg s-l1600 (2).jpg s-l1600 (3).jpg s-l1600.jpg

Personally I don’t trust the stock case. I got rid of mine real fast.

Attachments

• 481E2865-A911-4151-BA7F-95C0B15948D9.jpeg
    481E2865-A911-4151-BA7F-95C0B15948D9.jpeg
    3.5 MB · Views: 26
i ditched my stock case as well i got one like above. but i do have the handle from my old case, not sure why i kept it but i did lol

E0CD4D3E-59A7-4CF6-8893-653C5AFF23F8.png Love it. Nice thing is it always stays in landing mode with the camera attached. I am up in the air in in no time now.

hey guys i broke my handle on my stock inspire 1 case, and i hunted forever, and i found metal mounts, or 3d printed mounts, witch by the way i dont trust holding my 3000 dollar bird, and metal ones look good but 39.95......but i was thinking of it, but then i was looking for my rubber handle, and i think stupid me i threw it away, so i started hunting for handles

THIS IS WHAT I FOUND...............metal mounts to, i swear they are identical to DJI stock......5 bucks, but little YEN has to swim across the ocean to get it to me, but i ordered

tell me what you think

View attachment 19842 View attachment 19843 View attachment 19844 View attachment 19845

ok guys .....recap on handle.....just got it in, and its a exact match, 3.99, and its metal brackets, its great
IMG_7245.JPG

tell me what you think

View attachment 19842 View attachment 19843 View attachment 19844 View attachment 19845
Hi, do you have a link to the handle. I am missing mine. Thanks

tell me what you think

Can we ditch the excessive large font again please. I have mentioned this before and it is in our rules.

Thank you

Can we ditch the excessive large font again please. I have mentioned this before and it is in our rules.

Thank you
sorry those are older threads.........i would have to spend my day editing all....sorry i will do when i can......i got bad eyes

sorry those are older threads.........i would have to spend my day editing all....sorry i will do when i can......i got bad eyes
No - don't worry about old threads.
Just going forward keep the font to regular size.

Thanks

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hubnetix