Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

DJI Inspire Dual Controller Setup + 2xExtra Batteries (Like New) $3270 Shipped

Reaction score
Just moved to Nashville,TN area and between my full time job and working on a startup company for 3D printing I really don't have the time for it anymore. I accept dwolla, paypal, or money order. It has maybe ~10 flights total usually just to demo it to friends and family. I am an engineer and this isn't my first drone so it has been been stored, updated, and cared for properly. Shoot me a message if you are interested. Will try to get pictures later.

Can you please list exactly what you're selling. ie:
Inspire 1
Inspire 1 case
1 x TB47
2 x TB48
etc etc

Will you ship to Melbourne Australia?

Last edited:
I read it as he had added an edit to the original title. I thought I was missing if it had said 47 or 48s somewhere. Sorry for the confusion.

Can you please list exactly what you're selling. ie:
Inspire 1
Inspire 1 case
1 x TB47
2 x TB48
etc etc

Will you ship to Melbourne Australia?
PM me your address and I will get quote after I get off work. Mailing LiPo batteries domestically can be tricky much less internationally but I will follow up tonight. (Aka roughly 8 hours from now) I'm central time.

I think I followed up with everyone who sen't a notification or message. I am new to the site so if you were waiting, and still don't have it let me know!

See link below for pictures. As long as you specify you are from the inspire pilots forum you will get the price in the title of the inspire pilots form posting. http://nashville.craigslist.org/pho/4972489715.html
01616_dxEPzvHtHUr_600x450.jpg

00d0d_bssthLJlBlr_600x450.jpg

00G0G_i1znUI6TyQg_600x450.jpg
00r0r_4WsHNKJeT7e_600x450.jpg

One eBay buyer was fraud and the second still hasn't paid. If no $ buy Wednesday it is going back up for sale! I am impressed with this site. I got as many PM offers as craigslist if not more!

Just a thought for Brad: I would consider viewing this somewhat like a used car, the second you drive it off the lot, the value drops 25% - 30%. Although with a used car you are less likely to have had any "hard landings". A new dual controller Inspire 1 from DJI with 2 TB47 batteries is $3717. Add shipping and a couple of 32 GB SD cards and maybe we're at $3800-ish. Knock 30% off that you're down to $2660. Personally, I'm reluctant to buy ANY used quad just because I have no way of knowing what it's been subjected to. Even with only 10 flights. Nothing against Brad here but it wouldn't surprise me if others share that reluctance for the same reasons. At $3270 that's only about 14% off the new price (including the shipping estimate and SD cards). At that price point I would rather pay full price for a brand new one that's never been flown. Again, no disrespect to Brad here and of course I understand the need to get as much out of an investment as possible.

Disrespect taken, your post is found on no merit and serves of no benefit to this forum. I have sold this item more times than makes any logical sense but because of eBay and their sales practices it has been an absolute pain in the rump. One fraudulent buyer, the other dead beat, not to mention the guy who tried to give me a fake cashiers check from Craigslist. That said, at the time this was originally posted versus what else was was available out there, used market fundamentals of supply and demand drive what one can sell something for, not your assumed calculated $$$ risk of buying a used product versus new.Take that math to a car dealer and it might get you somewhere and if that works for you then fine, but that is not the issue here. I just replied to 4 new private messages asking if it was still for sale. Please take your opinion elsewhere.

Just a thought for Brad: I would consider viewing this somewhat like a used car, the second you drive it off the lot, the value drops 25% - 30%. Although with a used car you are less likely to have had any "hard landings". A new dual controller Inspire 1 from DJI with 2 TB47 batteries is $3717. Add shipping and a couple of 32 GB SD cards and maybe we're at $3800-ish. Knock 30% off that you're down to $2660. Personally, I'm reluctant to buy ANY used quad just because I have no way of knowing what it's been subjected to. Even with only 10 flights. Nothing against Brad here but it wouldn't surprise me if others share that reluctance for the same reasons. At $3270 that's only about 14% off the new price (including the shipping estimate and SD cards). At that price point I would rather pay full price for a brand new one that's never been flown. Again, no disrespect to Brad here and of course I understand the need to get as much out of an investment as possible.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerdry