Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

DJI Inspire & Phantom Live Feeds

Agreed. Mostly useless then. Oh well...

Normally I'd agree but FB groups are a good match for listing live video feeds happening in real-time as it keeps new posts up top in a stream of consciousness type of organization. When the live feed is over, it drops off the map.

The idea is that with enough folks you can always see a live DJI feed somewhere in the world by hitting the page.

Normally I'd agree but FB groups are a good match for listing live video feeds happening in real-time as it keeps new posts up top in a stream of consciousness type of organization. When the live feed is over, it drops off the map.

The idea is that with enough folks you can always see a live DJI feed somewhere in the world by hitting the page.
I don't do Facespace, twitfeed or Instantgranny so I will leave you boys to have fun with your low res, pixelated, jerky sporadic moving blotches that might be a house, or a penguin, or ........ a mountain scene and have fun!

Reactions: damoncooper
Ok I plan to be broadcasting live from Nahant beach today near Boston at 4PM ET (GMT -4) on Shou.TV at

https://shou.tv/dcooper20251

Simply hit that URL at broadcast time to tune in.

Beautiful spring day here in New England. Hoping for some good footage and flying, and going to be trying out my new ND8 filters, LED strobes and the new Inspire firmware and iOS app.

FB groups are not a good match for anything, IMO.

Reactions: turbodronepilot
FB groups are not a good match for anything, IMO.

They do have an Event calendar which is enormously helpful in scheduling Phantom 3 and Inspire live streaming events.

We tried it today in the group for the first time and the feedback was overwhelming that it was definitely the way to go for short-lived (20 min) future live streamed flights.

Reactions: sirnikolas
FYI We're trying out the FB Events mechanism now to group invite folks to live streaming events.

Only one so far yesterday but it tracked who attended and reminded folks which was cool.

You can see how many folks plan to tune in and provides a way to comment on the event directly during and after flight.

Check it out. More folks will make it worth while.

Ok I plan to be broadcasting live from Nahant beach today near Boston at 4PM ET (GMT -4) on Shou.TV at

https://shou.tv/dcooper20251

Simply hit that URL at broadcast time to tune in.

Beautiful spring day here in New England. Hoping for some good footage and flying, and going to be trying out my new ND8 filters, LED strobes and the new Inspire firmware and iOS app.

Fyi, the recorded live flight is here:

https://shou.tv/v/blapnks

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nick23