Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Does the X4S camera box fit in I2 factory case

Reaction score
i just received my I2 and X4S and have been try to fit the X4S camera box into the case. So far I can't find a spot where it will flit. Seems like a silly question, but I'd like store X4S camera box and camera in th I2 case.

Reactions: oblivie and Luff84
The X4S box is an excruciatingly tight fit in that spot though so I can see why people might think it didn't fit there...

Well, I thought that's where it would go, but dang it is so tight. Oh well, I guess it will loosen with use.

Appreciate the feedback..

Fits absolutely perfectly. Also many have been inquiring about the slot where in the picture the remote is on its side. We've had a few asking us if this slot is for the next Osmo and as you can see in the picture, it is for the remote on its side. I don't recall off the top of my head if that's where the remote is placed fresh out of the box but once again that slot is for the remote on its side (as pictured)...aren't we all super anxious when we open up the box for the first time and don't remember where things go.

Yes, the X4S or X5S fit inside their respective box (lower left) as pictured.

View attachment 11657

I have tried both of my X4S and X5S Cameras in this location and it doesn't fit well.. The cases for both cameras are the same size where I thought perhaps the X4S might be smaller.. But I have this small "bridge" of foam in the bottom between the two compartments that sticks up about half an inch or so and keeps the camera case from sitting firmly at the bottom of the box. with it sitting up the extra half inch it hits the top of the lid. I could trip part of the top of the lid away and it might fit better.. but in my case, they don't fit. The camera cases end up sitting on top of that small bridge. That is odd.. but very happy that your is fitting well.

Mine was the same as yours, to the extent that I thought forcing it would break something. After some of the responses here, I kept gently pushing until i got it in. I just kept working it in and out until it seemed to loosen up some.

OMG! That started to sound like a love story :oops:.

I stand corrected.. I played with it for a while and with a little effort, it does fit.. it's tight.. but it does work.. and I can tell you.. it won't fall out.. ;)

Reactions: Advexure
Both x5s and x4s are the same size case . Mine is a little tight as well I'd rather it be tight then bouncing around in the case

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abseilerstu