Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Erratic X5 Camera activity!

You assumed that I was working, I was not!, you failed to notice that I was complaining about gusts being in excess of 40mph.
I measure the wind speed with an anemometer before most flights, today I measured the wind-speed before every flight, on the ground it was never above 6.9m/s prior to a flight, I was aware of some gusting... later after uploading my logs to healthydrones, I noticed just how powerful some of those gusts were.
Ah, I apologise, easy mistake to make - I can see you hold PFAW and when you said surveying power poles from your van I assumed you were working/doing commercial work especially with the website on your profile page.
However, if you enjoy surveying power lines as a hobby I apologise unreservedly.

Nice van - WeFlyAnyDrone.Com

Hey Nick, Everyone understands your frustration, but you should not take it out on those of us who are trying to assist you. Each member has a differing range of experience and level of advice to offer. It goes from those who are flying for the first time to those who have many hours of flying these aircraft. Try not to take what is said as being critical,but as constructive. If you are overly sensitive to the comments others are making simply disregard them. It is your choice as to who you engage in discussion. Shooting the messenger will be counter productive and against the spirit of this forum.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EarthmovingAdelaide