Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

FAA UAS (drone) registration is open!

Won't let me create an account.. says "invalid login or password" This is after I validated my account, and even clicked "forgot password" to reset my PW.. any other people having issues?

Exactly the same for me, emailed them. We'll see if and when they respond.

Reactions: Nic
So I'm registered. So can we assume eventually that lost drones can be returned to their owners by entering in a database the FAA # we're supposed to a affix to our flying robots?

I'm still having the email/password message.
Anyone else?
Tried resetting password several times.

I am still waiting for my 333 exemption to be approved and I do not have my N #'s approved yet. But I did get myself registered so I can put my numbers on my non commercial fleet. At least I do not have to put my registration numbers on this one :)

14grams.jpg

Reactions: PB30X
Though the FAA is letting us know to register our Drones now (or by the due date in February). The AMA is stating to hold off on registering the drones until a settlement is reached on if our information (name, email and home addresses) will or will not be available to the public. If you register now, your information will be public (from what I have read and heard). In speaking with a good friend of mine, who is a pilot, he had the option of opting out of allowing his information to be public (not sure why we don't have that option??). Any thoughts or has anyone heard anything else??

Thanks
Scottie

Though the FAA is letting us know to register our Drones now (or by the due date in February). The AMA is stating to hold off on registering the drones until a settlement is reached on if our information (name, email and home addresses) will or will not be available to the public. If you register now, your information will be public (from what I have read and heard). In speaking with a good friend of mine, who is a pilot, he had the option of opting out of allowing his information to be public (not sure why we don't have that option??). Any thoughts or has anyone heard anything else??

Thanks
Scottie
Yes this is something I'm waiting on as well.

Just registered, and NOT by choice. It took all of 2 minutes. My helicopters will NOT have numbers on them, only the drones. Hail King Obama and his henchmen.

This date 12/27/2015. I still can not login and getting invalid username/password.

I've had the same problem and my resolve was quick and to the point... Clear your cache/background and history on the device intended to use..

1) go to registration link
2) register a new email/password
3) when you get a confirmation email, delete all previous pages including the registration site...
4) open (verification)email and continue the registration process by the link provided.. I've concluded it must be a cookie/tracking issue..
5) do not backspace or backtrack
6) you should get the payment page and a confirmation page followed by reg# and an email with registration confirmation..

Worked for me flawlessly on second effort!
Hope this Helps![emoji6]

[emoji615]️Caution to the wind! Keep your registration number small or hidden on you aircraft. I am having custom military/Tactical ID ribbons made up with my registration number on them with removable hook and loop Velcro[emoji6]

Reactions: Tj_
I've had the same problem and my resolve was quick and to the point... Clear your cache/background and history on the device intended to use..

1) go to registration link
2) register a new email/password
3) when you get a confirmation email, delete all previous pages including the registration site...
4) open (verification)email and continue the registration process by the link provided.. I've concluded it must be a cookie/tracking issue..
5) do not backspace or backtrack
6) you should get the payment page and a confirmation page followed by reg# and an email with registration confirmation..

Worked for me flawlessly on second effort!
Hope this Helps![emoji6]

[emoji615]️Caution to the wind! Keep your registration number small or hidden on you aircraft. I am having custom military/Tactical ID ribbons made up with my registration number on them with removable hook and loop Velcro[emoji6]
Thank you very much! That was the solution.

Reactions: PB30X
I'm waiting on to see if any litigation come of this. The FAA cannot legally bypass an existing law giving rc modelers rights. Not to mention the FAA revealed this information will be publicly available. 13 year olds are required to register and making a minors information publicly is a clear violation of the law. I'm hoping this thing goes down before the Feb deadline.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defenderschool