Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

FAA UAS (drone) registration is open!

If you come across with an incident that Law enforcement get involved you might get into real trouble because Law Enforcement agency was informed about this. Basicall you might get fined up to $27500.

Well right but what about a person who buys a multirotor the day after? Can't sign up past that date or its just free til then?

Well right but what about a person who buys a multirotor the day after? Can't sign up past that date or its just free til then?

Sorry but this has been covered by the FAA but I'll be extra nice for once. Per the regulation, if you bought a drone after December 21, 2015 you are required to register the aircraft before its first flight.

Sorry but this has been covered by the FAA but I'll be extra nice for once. Per the regulation, if you bought a drone after December 21, 2015 you are required to register the aircraft before its first flight.

I appreciate it! Thanks for the info and I'll look more into it.

Ha! There will be the day every operator will have a hard copy license with an endorsement to fly specific drones. :)

That's one possible outcome yes.

I personally think the pendulum hasn't yet reached terminal velocity and things will get much much worse before they get better as the media continued to scare the public, generate outrage for ad dollars and play into the hands of those who would rather see UAV use die a quick death.

Any substantial change that brings threats to entrenched organizations who hold the power positions will be met with war.

I think we've only just woken up the giants.

But. I haven't had my 2nd coffee yet. Maybe things will look rosier in an hour or two :)

Reactions: Outta Control

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defenderschool