Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Filmmaker looking for stock aerial footage of the Mississippi River

Reaction score
A filmmaker friend is looking for stock footage for a movie he is making about jazz legend Lester Young. He says:
I'm looking for stock footage of the Mississippi River at various elevation. The movie is about the great jazz musician Lester Young who was born a few miles from the river in Woodville, MS.

My subject made his saxophone float. He didn't stick on the 2 and 4. I want a primordial feel. I'm looking for an artist's eye who can evoke the beauty of the natural landscape and the musicality of moving and scintillating water. A birds eye view…. I'm looking for crepuscular light - dawn and dusk.

I'm also looking to save money which is why I am exploring stock footage. I make movies for the bread a feature film will budget on coffee and bagels. If people have footage in the can want to make a few bucks maybe both parties can be happy.

Send me a PM if you are interested, and I will give you his contact info. I am doing this as a friend; I have no financial interest in this transaction, or in any part of the film.

Thanks.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marve84