Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

FINALLY APPROVED ND-FILTERS !

BECAUSE WE PROMISED TO ANSWER IN ONE WEEK BUT YOU HAD NO PATIENCE ! AND WE ACTED IMMEDIATELY TO SEND OUT AS WE HAD STOCK ! EVEN NO THANK YOU FOR SO FAST ACTION AFTER PROOF OF DELIVERY.

WE HAVE REALLY NO TIME TO ANSWER YOU ANY MORE, WE NEED TO SHOOT AN OPERA THIS EVENING.
BY THE WAY SENDING TRACKING NUMBER IS TOO MUCH TIME FOR US: 950 ORDER, FIND BACK YOUR MAILS, PUT IN THE 10 FIGURES OF DHL TRACKING = 9500 FIGURES !! DOING THIS DURING MY SLEEPING TIME FOR MY WEAK EYES IS TOO MUCH. THANKS FOR RESPECT

AFFAIR CLOSED, THANKS FOR ADVICE AND SUPPORT "HELICAM PRO"

You did not send me the promised DHL tracking because if you had we would not be in dispute.
Also SHOUTING does not enhance your argument, you are completely at fault here, I stated in my dispute that I must assume you did not get my payment because I had no acknowledgement of my order, no reply asking if you got my order and no DHL tracking info.
I further stated in my dispute that I would have to cancel this order and place a new order instead.
At which point, instead of emailing me to say that the order had been sent, you threw all your toys out of the pram with your unprofessional rant trying to make me look like the villain.
Quite shameful really..

You did not send me the promised DHL tracking because if you had we would not be in dispute.
Also SHOUTING does not enhance your argument, you are completely at fault here, I stated in my dispute that I must assume you did not get my payment because I had no acknowledgement of my order, no reply asking if you got my order and no DHL tracking info.
I further stated in my dispute that I would have to cancel this order and place a new order instead.
At which point, instead of emailing me to say that the order had been sent, you threw all your toys out of the pram with your unprofessional rant trying to make me look like the villain.
Quite shameful really..

be a bit less pretentious and respectful as all others: the "last" advice I can give to you.
I do not have time for this anymore and would be happy if DHL can block these filters as I am only to give service to friends. Now happy days to all and focus on our challenge this evening.

be a bit less pretentious and respectful as all others: the "last" advice I can give to you.
I do not have time for this anymore and would be happy if DHL can block these filters as I am only to give service to friends. Now happy days to all and focus on our challenge this evening.

No apology from you then?

What!
Your arrogance is beyond belief, you still do not accept that you are at fault, do you have no shame?

IF YOU ARE NOT HAPPY DO NOT SIGN THE AIR WAY BILL, IF YOU HAVE SOME BALLS AT LEAST. We already know that DHL can knock your door every hour, as they sent out to delivery company.
We are NOT forced to answer anyone after this is made clear in our first mail. Never seen such pretentious guy, even not here in China. 4pm, we will leave home for our real work and manage our 2 companies here with a smile to have educated a UK guy.

IF YOU ARE NOT HAPPY DO NOT SIGN THE AIR WAY BILL, IF YOU HAVE SOME BALLS AT LEAST. We already know that DHL can knock your door every hour, as they sent out to delivery company.
We are NOT forced to answer anyone after this is made clear in our first mail. Never seen such pretentious guy, even not here in China. 4pm, we will leave home for our real work and manage our 2 companies here with a smile to have educated a UK guy.
This is from your original email:
Your shipment will be within one week if all information is delivered, please wait for your tracking number.
You did not send me a tracking number. you defaulted END OF!

is it me, or lately paying for something seems to give people rights to be assholes while dealing with situations?

i have not gotten mine yet, but i got a pretty good support of the whole process, i got some error from paypal they guide me thought it. my order was delayed because i forgot to add my phone number. i send and email and got a response pretty quick.

i would support its pretty good and process was handled well i think mine will be here early next week.

Reactions: Rainbowers
Indeed, wait for tracking number will not say do it "immediately" and even you should be called by DHL. Find your place in the kindergarden.
Every time you respond you put your big foot in it!
According to the tracking you sent me today (only because I opened a dispute) the item was sent on Tuesday.
That was 3 days ago, I would hardly call that "immediately".
And now you have resorted to personal insults, as I have said before "quite shameful"
I hope you have a good time at the opera..

Luis Morales you are a genius!
Thats the answer!!
Don't put your phone number in the PayPal info and then you will get an email from them asking you to add your phone number!
At least then you will know they got the order!
Pure genius, why did I not think of doing that?

Luis Morales you are a genius!
Thats the answer!!
Don't put your phone number in the PayPal info and then you will get an email from them asking you to add your phone number!
At least then you will know they got the order!
Pure genius, why did I not think of doing that?
no wonder why you get bad support.... and awful experiences.

Thanks Rainbowers For the fast dilivery and fast respons on my mail questions! The quality is really good!

Skickat från min SHIELD Tablet via Tapatalk

I myself got a very quick email, and received the goods 4 days later. Excellent product, can't wait to use it next week. I guess its inevitable that the hobbyist community of helping each other out and being courteous and patient would come to end with drones going mainstream. We all know the drill, throw an online temper tantrum to shame a vendor for the smallest of slights.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abseilerstu