Firmware Malfunction!!

Reaction score
Question!! Due to a bad battery I was installing the latest firmware and restarted the process, It went into all lights flashing then started sounding like a scared Goose. I figure from the readout saying disconnecting it wiped out everything. Do I have a recourse other than sending it back to DJI?

Probably not - power loss during a firmware update is usually fatal however you could try reinstalling if it will let you ( you have probably tried that though).
DJI MAY be able to supply you with a file bootloader that will get your Inspire back into a state ready to accept firmware but there is no guarantee.

I cant believe they would give out a bootloader....
So what happened here? when you say bad battery? did the battery malfunction or was it out of power?

Do any one having boot loader file for inspire 1 pls send me the link

Thanks I ordered a F C from Zac Davis @ Drone Works.

I don't know if this helps but I was having all sorts of problems loading the latest firmware, 1.5.0.30, into our I1. I reinstalled 1.1.0.40 and it told me the craft needed an update. So, I tried 1.5.0.30 again and it worked. Here's the weird part, the I1 made all the right noises as it updated, lights flashed and the gimbal spun around but when I checked the txt message after upgrading it said, "error: corrupted firmware file, reload from dji website and try again." When I checked what the firmware was on the GoApp it confirmed the upgrade and when I sent DJI my log file they confirmed it had updated.
So, maybe try reloading the last upgrade, then try 1.5.0.30 again, with fresh batteries! Good Luck.