Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Firmware Update v1.2.0.34

Reaction score
I can neither confirm nor deny the accuracy of this information ;)

Coming to an Inspire near you soon......

v1.2.0.34 Firmware Update
Camera 01.07.24.99 New
Main Control 02.00.05.10 New
Gimbal 01.16.00.76 New
Center Board 02.05.06.01 New
Air System Encoder 01.11.00.19 New
Air System Main Controller 01.07.00.03 New
Battery 03.06.00.00 New
ESC1,2,3,4 01.03.00.60

Ground System Decoder 01.07.00.00 New
Ground System Main Controller 01.08.00.03 New

Vision Positioning System M0 02.00.00.01 New
Vision Positioning System M4 01.01.00.01

Air System USB transmitter 01.01.02.00 New
Ground System USB transmitter 01.03.01.00 New

Android APP v1.0.9.3 New
iOS APP v1.0.3.4 New

What's changed
1. No-Fly zone added
2. Push Aircraft LED status to APP, in order to show pilot the LED status continually
3. Push the status that battery FULL-CYCLLE charge/discharge is required to APP
4. Add more detailed description to explain why Aircraft enter P-ATTI/ATTI mode
5. Reduce the possibility that aircraft switch to P-ATTI automatically when encountering interference or error itself during flight
6. Optimize the logic about GO-HOME. Allow the pilot to interrupt the aircraft climbing up by moving the accelerator stick up/down after the aircraft arrives 20m altitude.
7. Push more details to APP when aircraft is in GO-HOME mode
8. Hold the accelerator stick down at the very bottom for 3s, aircraft can be stopped if it is in takeoff state on the ground
9. Optimize the IMU calibration user experience
10. Altitude is limited to min[Maximum Altitude value set by pilot,120m] at most when GPS is not available
11. Add intelligent landing gear feature, landing gear will raise up at altitude 1.2m (for the 1st time) and down at 0.8m (every time). Pilot can put it ON/OFF in APP
12. Gimbal will stop moving if it detects that the USB port of camera is connected with other device
13. Solve the issue that gimbal may drift in sudden frequently during the flight
14. Optimize gimbal calibration feature
15. Optimize Vision Positioning System stability
16. Optimize the OSD display in HDMI device
17. Allow aircraft initialize and take off from moving surface
18. Alert user to full cycle charge/discharge to battery if battery not do full cycle charge/discharge for a long time
19. Alert user to do full charge when the battery is new for the first time flight
20. APP shows all_in_one firmware number instead of all components.
21. Add window altering user the distance between the new Home Point and old one when setting RC location as home point.
22. After upgrading this firmware, compass calibration is required.
23. After upgrading this firmware, aircraft will be locked. Need connect APP and trigger take-off to unlock.

Cool, looking forward to flying my Inspire in GPS mode for the first time. :D

At the end of the day i am looking forward to the firmware update. Looks like they have addressed a lot of niggles that have plagued the current firmware. :)

Soon ! Sorry, cannot be more specific than that in case it gets pulled.
At the end of the day the firmware will be released ONLY when the PM says so.

sorry for my english... not native... but what is the PM mean?
cool things that have been addressed... I do not know if the P3 will have all these features... :p
I think it will only get better and better for us... I am excited to see more and even do beta testing to get the bird to top notch unit level.

another abbreviation is NDA (I know it is some secret thing) I´d like to know what the full name is.
thanks.

Last edited:
Looking forward to this one. My last few flights have been fraught with compass errors and gimbal twitches. Luckily the craft was never in danger of crashing during any flight.

I'm curious why they require you to takeoff from the app after the FW upgrade.

maybe it is because some people managed to take of and fly away without it... safety issue I guess... someone not as experienced will never get the bird back in one piece i.e. looking at the app and seeing which way the nose is pointing.
that´s my guess...

Looking forward to this one. My last few flights have been fraught with compass errors and gimbal twitches. Luckily the craft was never in danger of crashing during any flight.

I'm curious why they require you to takeoff from the app after the FW upgrade.

You only need to connect the Inspire to the app and then arm the motors in the normal way to 'unlock' them.
I do not believe you need to initiate auto take off. I think it is a case !of 'Chinglish' translation there. :p

Last edited:
Reactions: lrwskyfilms
Just a note before you get overly excited. Some features may or may not make it into the public release. It depends on how the test results came out.

10. Altitude is limited to min[Maximum Altitude value set by pilot,120m] at most when GPS is not available
The first word says 'min', but goes on to say max altitude. Does this function also include the ability to set a minimum altitude (there was a discussion about that being a wanted feature), or is it strictly a max altitude feature?

@Tahoe Ed

The Gorilia in the corner everyone at DJI is ignoring.

The MIssing Features that apperared in the Phantom 3 that are still missing from the Inspire 1...

It would be nice if someone at DJI made an official statement about this instead of the ongoing silence.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GRQLarae44