Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

First Footage From My Osmo

Reaction score
Website
www.aerialdroneccessories.com
Ok you guys. This is completely raw unedited footage from my Osmo. I literally inboxed it, charged the battery and walked outside and took this test footage. I was not trying to stabLize myself at all, purposefully bouncy steps to see how well it could correct.

Let me know what you think.

Ok you guys. This is completely raw unedited footage from my Osmo. I literally inboxed it, charged the battery and walked outside and took this test footage. I was not trying to stabLize myself at all, purposefully bouncy steps to see how well it could correct.

Let's hope that the bouncy will be easier to correct because that was pretty distracting when object are close.

Reactions: Dave Powell
Let's hope that the bouncy will be easier to correct because that was pretty distracting when object are close.
The stick (Osmo) will always suffer from a bounce when walking since it is only a three axis gimbal.
You would need a five axis gimbal to completely illuminate this movement.

Well I was very impessed
Just made me envious and wonder how much longer before mine arrives - grrrrrr

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriGop