Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

First real job with Inspire... Thoughts?

Reaction score
Could have done some things differently/better (as always) but take a look and let me know what you think.

Nice, it´s not easy when everything is white..
Actually to do landscape with snow is easier to shoot ( you get more balanced exposure ) than ,let say spring landscape where ground/foreground is dark and the sky is light. If you include to much sky the ground gets to dark ,but with the snow on the ground ,your 18% grey is more friendly.

Actually to do landscape with snow is easier to shoot ( you get more balanced exposure ) than ,let say spring landscape where ground/foreground is dark and the sky is light. If you include to much sky the ground gets to dark ,but with the snow on the ground ,your 18% grey is more friendly.

Yes, but if you want to present an object / building in a good way, it can be difficult.
Especially if the building is white, as in this case .. ;)

Yes, but if you want to present an object / building in a good way, it can be difficult.
Especially if the building is white, as in this case .. ;)
You might be right if there was a fresh snow on the ground surrounding entire building ,but as you see there is a lots of dark patterns ,like vehicle tracks etc. and that separates the building from the ground. It is nice soft looking image.

Very nice! Flying into/from a building isn't easy. Two pilot operation?...How was flying inside the building? Did the Inspire perform well?

Very nice! Flying into/from a building isn't easy. Two pilot operation?...How was flying inside the building? Did the Inspire perform well?
Performed ok inside on atti. The optical stabilization is pretty much useless above 5 ft, but if you are slow with movements it is pretty easy to control. I'll just quick tap a left or right and while it is drifting I'll do a gimbal tilt, found this is a pretty good technique for flying indoors.
It was just me on the controls. Still haven't received our second remote yet :mad:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaricruzRa