Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Flight Data Sync Between Devices

Reaction score
on Android
Has anyone noticed when trying to Sync between Multiple Devices that the Pilot App User Center Flight Record only shows the Flight Data for the Device that was used at the time of recording. Even after Sync each device has its own set of records.

The strange part is I can connect All (4) of my devices to my PC and find the folder where the Data gets Synced to. The files are there. So the Sync seemed to have worked. Shows the same (71) files on all (4) devices even though they were not originally recorded on the same device.

This only pertains to the lower portion of the Flight Record where it shows the individual flights. The Upper portion of the Flight Record where it shows Total hours used...Last Flight...Number of Flights Gets Updated Properly on All Devices.

Tried Dji Support with no luck
Hoping this gets sorted out with future App Updates.
Thanks for any input

on Android
Has anyone noticed when trying to Sync between Multiple Devices that the Pilot App User Center Flight Record only shows the Flight Data for the Device that was used at the time of recording. Even after Sync each device has its own set of records.

The strange part is I can connect All (4) of my devices to my PC and find the folder where the Data gets Synced to. The files are there. So the Sync seemed to have worked. Shows the same (71) files on all (4) devices even though they were not originally recorded on the same device.

This only pertains to the lower portion of the Flight Record where it shows the individual flights. The Upper portion of the Flight Record where it shows Total hours used...Last Flight...Number of Flights Gets Updated Properly on All Devices.

Tried Dji Support with no luck
Hoping this gets sorted out with future App Updates.
Thanks for any input
It's very broken and has been since early incarnations of the app.
We have no idea when it will be addressed.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JudyLions