Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Flight log bug with iOS. Anyone else experiencing this?

Reaction score
When I look at my flight logs, the red arrow that indicates the bird's position and orientation stays at the home point instead of flying off, but the yellow line still goes off and traces the bird's path. The arrow does rotate to show the direction in which the bird is pointing, but it doesn't follow the flight path like it used to. This might be related to me updating my phone to the new iOS 9. Anyone else seeing this in their logs?

Here's a screenshot of what it looks like:

a01e4186f22f48105f603da978b0037a.jpg

Reactions: dreadwing
Ok cool. At least I know it's not just me. I deleted and re-downloaded the app to try to fix it. Since I hadn't synced my flight records with the cloud in a while, all my Inspire flights disappeared! I was a bit disappointed to say the least. I had to restore my phone to last backup I had of it, which was a few days old (most flight logs were back except my 2 most recent flights). Once they were back, I re-synced the flight logs to the cloud. After re-syncing, I restored my phone again to the backup I did before I originally restored it. Once again, there were no Inspire flights, but since they were now in the cloud, I pressed the sync button to bring them all back (except the 2 last ones like I said). Pain in the A$$! Anyways, thanks for responding guys. Hopefully they'll fix this bug with an app update.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cruzamikayla