Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Flight Planning in GS PRO using the XT

Reaction score
Has anyone tried or had issues with using GS Pro to build flight/fly plans for the purpose of capturing Radiometric Orthomosaic's? I'm set up with the Inspire 1-9mm-320 XT and basically have been testing with it trying to figure out Thermal Imaging. I'm waiting for the 640 XT to put on my Matrice 210, so I may have a different set of questions after using the new set up. If anyone has any information I'd appreciate it.

Thanks

Ryan

I have the Inspire 1 V2 with the same XT camera.. Am currently contracted to monitor natural gas valve yards and pipes. I am learning how to view the pipes to tell what percentage of the interior pipe is clogged. Am hoping that they come up with the Thermal GF (Gas Finder) that recognizes 16 different gasses in a body that fits the Inspire or Phantom.... They do not make it to fit the Inspire or Phantom 4.. Only handheld model.. That will be such a game changer!! Exactly how are you wanting to use it?? Radiometric Orthomosaic??

I have the Inspire 1 V2 with the same XT camera.. Am currently contracted to monitor natural gas valve yards and pipes. I am learning how to view the pipes to tell what percentage of the interior pipe is clogged. Am hoping that they come up with the Thermal GF (Gas Finder) that recognizes 16 different gasses in a body that fits the Inspire or Phantom.... They do not make it to fit the Inspire or Phantom 4.. Only handheld model.. That will be such a game changer!! Exactly how are you wanting to use it?? Radiometric Orthomosaic??

Can you share any images of the clogged pipes you have seen with the current software/firmware you have?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarcusFalc