Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Florida Drone Supply Large Lot of Inspire 1 V2's

Is that 45mm lens price new? Amazon has them brand new for $254. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00CPLQ7GI/

Your link is for the international version. We sell the US version used or new. The price that was posted is for a used 45mm lens.

Edit from the web page you provided.

This is an international version: An international version item is a product not originally intended for sale in the U.S. Depending on the country of origin, international versions of a product may differ from domestic versions in their default settings, packaging, AC adapters, accessories, manufacturer warranties, and other features. See more international versions

Last edited:
Your link is for the international version. We sell the US version used or new. The price that was posted is for a used 45mm lens.

Edit from the web page you provided.

This is an international version: An international version item is a product not originally intended for sale in the U.S. Depending on the country of origin, international versions of a product may differ from domestic versions in their default settings, packaging, AC adapters, accessories, manufacturer warranties, and other features. See more international versions

If you read through the questions and reviews, the only ACTUAL difference between the US version and international is that the international was not intended for US sale and has no warranty. Otherwise, the lens and packaging are exactly the same as the US version. Although their information says that the international version MAY differ, as you quoted, it actually does not. The reviewers say no adapter or accessories are needed at all for use with the DJI micro 4/3 cameras.

If you read through the questions and reviews, the only ACTUAL difference between the US version and international is that the international was not intended for US sale and has no warranty. Otherwise, the lens and packaging are exactly the same as the US version. Although their information says that the international version MAY differ, as you quoted, it actually does not. The reviewers say no adapter or accessories are needed at all for use with the DJI micro 4/3 cameras.

Thanks for the added info.

I'm assuming there is no warranty on any of the Inspire 1 v2 birds? does the price of a case include shipping (to denver area)?

Your shop wouldn't happen to have any used XT cameras in the 13mm 9hz 640 size do you?

I'm assuming there is no warranty on any of the Inspire 1 v2 birds? does the price of a case include shipping (to denver area)?

Your shop wouldn't happen to have any used XT cameras in the 13mm 9hz 640 size do you?

Your assumption would be correct except for a DOA. Dead On Arrival, if the Inspire 1 was delivered and did not function when delivered as advertised, we would offer you a replacement or refund. Yes the shipping cost will be included in your purchase.

I will see if we have a used or demo XT 13mm 9hz 640 tomorrow and get back to you.

EDIT :
I should add that if you had a problem with a used Inspire 1 after the sale, we would do our best to make you happy.

We have an opportunity to acquire a large lot of used Inspire 1 V2's and are trying to gauge the interest there may be in these. There will be over a dozen Inspire 1 V2's, many batteries, GPC cases, X5 cameras, Olympus/DJI lenses, several smart power chargers and many remote controllers. All of these items will be inspected and tested before resale.

We will be able to build personalized kits from a "naked" Inspire 1 V2 with nothing else or a custom kit with dual controllers, GPC hardcase, multiple batteries, smart power charger, X5 with lenses etc. Details are coming in daily as well as pricing after we evaluate the equipment.

This will be a great opportunity to add to your existing kit or build a new one. This thread is not being created as a for sale ad but to see the level of interest for these products. Let us know your thoughts.

Guys,
Just received my M100 Smart Powercharger. Thanks. I tried to deep cycle a battery.
Once I got to step 5:"The battery will go back to charge mode automatically after the discharge is complete."
Not sure of what is the indication the deep discharge is complete and that the battery is now charging.

The light is flashing red AND green, reading 00 in front, batt lights are out.??
m100.jpg

Guys,
Just received my M100 Smart Powercharger. Thanks. I tried to deep cycle a battery.
Once I got to step 5:"The battery will go back to charge mode automatically after the discharge is complete."
Not sure of what is the indication the deep discharge is complete and that the battery is now charging.

The light is flashing red AND green, reading 00 in front, batt lights are out.??
View attachment 20854

Thanks for the question and your support. Did you turn the battery on before you insert it into the charger while depressing the red deep cycle button? What does the battery show when you depress the on/off button momentarily?

Thanks for the question and your support. Did you turn the battery on before you insert it into the charger while depressing the red deep cycle button? What does the battery show when you depress the on/off button momentarily?
Did you turn the battery on before you insert it into the charger while depressing the red deep cycle button?

Yes

What does the battery show when you depress the on/off button momentarily?

(Still sitting in the charger) 2 steady lights third flashing.

I'm just going to reset and begin again.

Last edited:
Did you turn the battery on before you insert it into the charger while depressing the red deep cycle button?

Yes

What does the battery show when you depress the on/off button momentarily?

(Still sitting in the charger) 2 steady lights third flashing.

I'm just going to reset and begin again.

As far as I know, that shows that it has been discharged it, recharged it and put it into storage mode. Most of us are mystified as to what the 0.0 signifies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abseilerstu