Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Florida Drone Supply Storefront

I try to get all my stuff from FDS whenever possible. And Michael and Jim are very helpful every time I have done anything with them. I’ll always look at FDS before I go anywhere else. I sure wish I lived closer to them so I could come in personally and visit their store.

You could always move closer :)

I purchased a Inspire 1 from Florida Drone Supply and I’d like to bump this thread because I had a battery that was acting odd and they replaced it quickly.

Thank you for the outstanding service and support that I received from Florida Drone Supply. Now I need to convince the wife to take a vacation to Florida so I can thank them first hand.

Reactions: Phil DeVore
I have done most of my drone business through Florida Drone Supply and they have always treated me fairly and with great customer service. Whenever I have questions about anything drone related I’ll just give them a call and I almost always get an answer immediately and correctly. I highly recommend them for all things for your drone. My only regret is that I live on the west coast and I can’t come in to their store and thank them firsthand!! Maybe someday I’ll be able to visit their store and meet the great staff to do that.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lifted Chevy

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
THE FLYING LIZARD