Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

flying a golf course

Yes, of course.. and how lucky you all are. You like to encourage these illegal operators. I am certainly on topic.
For Gods sake Dennis get off your horse. You are fast edging towards my ignore list.

There are only 2 entities that police, 1. Ourselves (not each other) and 2. the authorities. Now go film an advertisement or 2 and give our heads peace.

PFAW Holder
BNUC-S Qualified

Reactions: eldorado
Please ignore me then. You are not the Police either but you like to Police my comments. Who made you King?
The member greytail is from Vermont, Dennis. Local towns are pretty tight knit. Go to Vermont Fly a drone in a reckless manner and the sheriff will most likely show up at your door. It's no getting away with anarchy in Vermont
Where do you see drones going in the next 5 or 10 years? Just in your yard...
Suggestion start a thread in the off topic section & get that poppycock off your chest, dude.

In the future I see drones like they are in Thailand right now. Banned. I am not concerned where the member flies. I am concerned that he is going to do commercial work unlicensed and charge next to nothing.

In the future I see drones like they are in Thailand right now. Banned. I am not concerned where the member flies. I am concerned that he is going to do commercial work unlicensed and charge next to nothing.
In Vermont?
Who is going to Vermont to make money with a drone?

Thailand is a very disturbed place right now. Hopefully they'll elect a new president but lets not go politics. My therapist said im improving so chill with the politics:)

In Vermont?
Who is going to Vermont to make money with a drone?
The member said he was going to shoot a golf course. Even if he didn't get paid, the client will when the footage is used for marketing. The banning of drones in Thailand has nothing to do with politics. Only licensed operators can fly under strict rules. It will happen everywhere soon .

The member said he was going to shoot a golf course.
In Vermont. I can't believe you care about that.
LA, I'm with you he would be a scab but VT on a golf course practicing.
Pick better battles Dennis. I don't know what's allowed in Thailand like you don't know what's allowed in Vermont.

No I'm not licensed and I'm not gone ruin my parade by doing commercial jobs. I would like to become a licensed pilot though.
You know what I'm gone mind my business get yourself in trouble. I got some homework I should be doing.
@greytail enjoy your drone and lets see some pics this winter.

The member said he was going to shoot a golf course. Even if he didn't get paid, the client will when the footage is used for marketing. The banning of drones in Thailand has nothing to do with politics. Only licensed operators can fly under strict rules. It will happen everywhere soon .
Double standards is my biggest problem with following rules and regulations.
Its an old video but remains an extremely gray area the Senator said so himself.

You know we have some "experienced" operators in here when all the advice points towards waypoints and third party apps.

First, learn to fly in attitude. Second, ask the **** guy to drive you in a golf cart while following the drone if you can't confidently fly line of sight or FPV. (spotter with radio helps as well)

Third, never feel pressured to fly when someone wants you to do something that you aren't comfortable with yet.

You know we have some "experienced" operators in here when all the advice points towards waypoints and third party apps.

First, learn to fly in attitude. Second, ask the **** guy to drive you in a golf cart while following the drone if you can't confidently fly line of sight or FPV. (spotter with radio helps as well)

Third, never feel pressured to fly when someone wants you to do something that you aren't comfortable with yet.
Cheeky sod! :) I thought everybody flew in atti as a normal!

BTW flying in atti would not necessarily make this job easier.

PFAW Holder
BNUC-S Qualified

I went through the thread and i think he should start with the manual first and then the simulator...

It's amazing how naive some people are...

Chris

Reactions: DamesNY

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KarolinODo