Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Flying indoors inspire or phantom?

Reaction score
I love every thing about the Inspire but wonder if a smaller Phantom is a better option for flying indoors? half of my client opportunities are indoor retail outlets, and not huge outlets like Target, still a good open space like 20,000sqf.
The other 50% of the opportunities would be exterior and obviously the inspire would would win.

Thoughts on indoor flying?

Cheers,

Rob

If your confident and have the skill level to go with it...the Inspire is the way to go.....also... keep in mind the X5 and the X5R will give a better result.... flying indoors...

In small spaces go with a Phantom. The I1 causes a tornado inside a small venue. I'm sure your customers will approve it. A P3 is also smaller and better to handle in narrow passages.

Me, for indoor stuff, especially flying close to objects and getting great movement, I use a camera attached to a long carbon pole. Looks just like flown footage, takes next to no time to rehearse the shot and is totally safe. Most work after all is a combination of footage from a number of sources. Save flying for shots only flying will provide yes?

There is a good thread on the forum for a number of inexpensive 3 axis handheld gimbals.

here's a good idea of how these gimbals do. 100% handheld on pitching decks. Put your finger on the horizon... It doesn't move much. amazing.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EarthmovingAdelaide