Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Flying over NYS Troopers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beg to differ, his videos are clear evidence this child molesting turd was clearly anticop. I see the kids are safe now since he's worm food.

ps- Most young cops on patrol I run into have no idea who I am, and could care less about an old retired fart.. Politeness begets politeness.
Nailed it !!

What a moron....flying a drone over a prison is a crime in most states.
IF its not a crime in NYS apparently it can't be a crime anywhere else. FAA jurisdiction
HIs exchange with the Sargent didn't seem anti cop. Just the final word on the matter as far as the country goes:p

IF its not a crime in NYS apparently it can't be a crime anywhere else. FAA jurisdiction
HIs exchange with the Sargent didn't seem anti cop. Just the final word on the matter as far as the country goes:p
Is that you in the video flying over a prison?

Is that you in the video flying over a prison?
Absolutely not:confused:
He had a right to film it and i got a right to see what he was doing... Since he posted it on Youtube
Religious Fanatic's can't take a joke or adapt to new laws or existing regulations

Editor, please delete this thread. The person in arguing with the police officers is an idiot and allowing these videos to propagate on this site is slight to the integrity of the thousands of decent people who are responsible pilots. It is fodder for the "enemies" of our freedoms and of responsible UAV operation.

Editor, please delete this thread. The person in arguing with the police officers is an idiot and allowing these videos to propagate on this site is slight to the integrity of the thousands of decent people who are responsible pilots. It is fodder for the "enemies" of our freedoms and of responsible UAV operation.

Did hear what the Supervisor said.
Leave that man be. He can fly his drone

The Editor should delete this thread.
This whole thread should be deleted and you should be banned from this site.

You fanatic's gone miss me when i leave or removed :(
Its astonishing the dogged determination not to change one's attitude or position on something, especially in spite of the Law, Authority :cool:
Chain of command respect the...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RuslanmuG