Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Flying over NYS Troopers

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is all in my back yard. The guy who filmed it went on to touch a little girl, fled to mexico, and found dead in his hotel room. He was always baiting police around here. He crashed a phantom into the capitol building in albany. He was an idiot. He was right in a lot of cases, but went about tit all wrong. He is dead though.

Need source plz.

giphy.gif

Beg to differ, his videos are clear evidence this child molesting turd was clearly anticop. I see the kids are safe now since he's worm food.

ps- Most young cops on patrol I run into have no idea who I am, and could care less about an old retired fart.. Politeness begets politeness.
In NYS they only give probation for that child stuff. Disturbing should be tougher a punishment
Should be off with your head but hey we know who commit those crimes
Chief Profiler;)

Because according to this, he's dead.
Ya, the info is right here but if you just give em the ol google search there is a lot of info about him. He used to interact regularly with my fiancé. He used to come into her shop a lot. We know a few of the troopers and they had a lot of stories about him starting trouble. He started out just trying to prove some injustices and turned into a cop baiting idiot.

Reactions: Outta Control
Ya, the info is right here but if you just give em the ol google search there is a lot of info about him. He used to interact regularly with my fiancé. He used to come into her shop a lot. We know a few of the troopers and they had a lot of stories about him starting trouble. He started out just trying to prove some injustices and turned into a cop baiting idiot.

Though in the news items it's implied in a couple of places (with various levels of bias) that the paedophile charges were a set-up to shut him down. Who knows... things like this have happened in the past. There are corrupt people in all walks of life... this guy sounds like a very angry guy though, an axe to grind who found a target.

please no child stuff
i didn't know about the child stuff don't want to read about or discuss that.
No disrespect but why bring that up. Toxic

here in hungary flying near a military facility would and actually did shoot the drone out of the sky... lol
in another case police asked for a licence that at current doeas not exsist in this country and as long as you do not make money with the footage you do not need to notify and get air space permission together with one other permission and insurance which is also non exsistant as the insurance cost a fortune and does not pay for anything really as it states in the policy so having one will grant you to go "legal" but if something happens you are on your own which means doomed...

on the other hand i would not even dream of flying near a police or military facility.
in hungary it is forbidden by law (again) to film police if you publically post or show it i.e. youtube or similar...

i need to get into knowing my rights :) lol

edit: what is the difference between a trooper and police? what are the difference in rights they have?
just asking :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
You don't have to dance/comment every time i play your song/topic.
Hmm good come back....

The way you do business is totally unproffesional.

What does your village do for an idiot when you are away flying as irresponsible as you can get?

You know you are wrong but love winding people up.

Humility and respectfulness is some of the most admired human traits.

Discuss...

Hmm good come back....

The way you do business is totally unproffesional.

What does your village do for an idiot when you are away flying as irresponsible as you can get?

You know you are wrong but love winding people up.

Humility and respectfulness is some of the most admired human traits.

Discuss...
Fox News love's to wind citizens up as does future POTUS, D. Trump...
Furthermore TK those aren't my video's just one. My altercation is more subtle

I posted the video to show its a lot of people running around saying what you can and can't do legally.
Look at that State Trooper, behaving thuggish in uniform lying under oath. He took an oath to uphold the law not make crap up along the way.

Well in their defense Law Enforcement Officers do not know every single laws in their state/county(parish)/city/town.

He probably was throwing out sh*t that he has read in the media.
The officer did more then that but this a UAV forum so...
I don't understand whats this complete fear of drones nobody got hurt, worked up buts thats it.
In public, i see a drone so what.

When I do my intro courses the majority of people that attend are people who has no intentions of operating a drone but all have built up a fear from them based on the media reports and so on.

So yes people are scared.

Look at William Meredith

When I do my intro courses the majority of people that attend are people who has no intentions of operating a drone but all have built up a fear from them based on the media reports and so on.

So yes people are scared.

Look at William Meredith
So its our job to get out there and fly to show them its nothing to fear.
People are scared because of 9/11 nobody bullies me and i don't let others fears ruin my recreation

Yes fly wherever you want.
Crowded streets,prisons,police compounds,nuclear power stations,airports.
Your not going to have any"recreation".Period without licence,restrictions etc.
If you cannot see that-oh well
When it comes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Integratedretail