Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

flying with zeiss cinemizer goggles

Reaction score
Website
www.lancekoudele.com
I just bought the zeiss cinemizer goggles and was frustrated to find I can not fly with an iPad and these at the same time, I was hoping to be able to switch back and forth.

Is this the case for others who use them and is there another work around besides plugging them into a second remote? I did this btw and was pretty stoked but the signal kept cutting out.

I just bought the zeiss cinemizer goggles and was frustrated to find I can not fly with an iPad and these at the same time, I was hoping to be able to switch back and forth.

Is this the case for others who use them and is there another work around besides plugging them into a second remote? I did this btw and was pretty stoked but the signal kept cutting out.

You really need to give them to your camera operator. I have flown with them while alone, but it is not all that practical. You have to get very clear of any objects before you pull them down and look through them. Take them off to land.

I had no problem with them cutting out.

You can fly with both the tablet and the glass. You have to go into the DJI Pilot App under remote and select dual output.

Reactions: DaBone and Lance K
You can fly with both the tablet and the glass. You have to go into the DJI Pilot App under remote and select dual output.
I took a look in the Pilot App- I did not see the dual output section option. I had the INSPIRE turned on, the remote, as well as the iPad and Goggles plugged into the remote.

Where about is it? Thanks so much offtosleep!

Touch the icon to the right of the remote icon (it looks like a screen that says "HD." It's the first option. It says "simultaneous image output to app and HDMI."

Enjoy!

Reactions: Lance K

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LewisuhaAbips