Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

FPV Goggles

I've had Headplay ordered for months and they just tell me they had no ideal it would take this long to get. Anyone know whats going on with them?

Ohhhh that don't look good for someone like me that was going to order a pair:eek: I think I'll hold fire for the time being:(

Hope you hear something soon about your Headplay order Steve, please let me know;)

Reactions: dirkclod
Try calling Headplay. They're very easy to deal with.
Are they based in your neck of the woods or world wide;) I've seen them being sold from a supplier here in the UK so thanks for your advice I'll give them a call today, just got to find the link again:D

I bought them directly from Range Video. They own headplay. They're located in the states. They can be contacted on the following number:
(855) 260-3039

What was your shipment time? Poor ol Steve, post #21 is having a bit of a nightmare with his order.

To
  • Steve Reid

Blake replied
Aug 21, 15:00
Hello Steve,

We expected Range Video (HeadPlay) to get these to us much faster than this. We have not been able to get enough information from them to estimate shipping dates.

We have let them know that production has got to ramp and that our customers are losing faith. This is not a situation that we wanted to be in.

If you'd like to cease waiting for these and receive a full refund please let us know, and we'll take care of that right away.

Best Regards,
Blake

Still know nothing!!
Tim replied
Sep 10, 15:06
Hello Steve,

Unfortunately we have not got any new information from Range Video as of yet.

Again we apologize for the delay and the lack of information from Range Video.
We would never choose to do business like this given the option.

Best Regards,
Tim

--
Tim Steele
[email protected]
GetFPV / http://www.getfpv.com - the online retailer and distributor of the finest FPV products.

That's not looking good Steve.
I'm going on vacation for three weeks tomorrow but on my return I'll make the call & see what happens ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriGop