Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

FPV picture in picture stuck in Crystalsky

Reaction score
Hello everyone,
after the last update once the image of fpv camera is shown in picture in picture it is impossible to return to the screen with main camera image only. this happens in 2 crystalsky with two different I2, in a phone with the same updates is perfect.

I tried everything I know and finally I had to do a reset, the problem is that if I accidentally touch the FPV button again I'm screwed.

Anyone else has this problem?
Thank you and forgive my English.

Hello everyone,
after the last update once the image of fpv camera is shown in picture in picture it is impossible to return to the screen with main camera image only. this happens in 2 crystalsky with two different I2, in a phone with the same updates is perfect.

I tried everything I know and finally I had to do a reset, the problem is that if I accidentally touch the FPV button again I'm screwed.

Anyone else has this problem?
Thank you and forgive my English.
We all do

This happened to me several times on a set last week. Sometimes I can' toggle the FPV display back and forth, and sometimes it gets stuck.

ah, good to know, I searched in the forum and Google and found nothing about this.
Forgot to say that when I try to change the FPV in factor disappears but what comes out in full screen is a kind of megazoom where only see giant pixels.
let's hope that update arrives soon
Thanks

Reactions: psionic001
Following
Have the same issue on standard Remote
CS System ver 2.06.06.00
DJI Go 4 ver 4.2.16
What’s the latest Go4 app version for CS? Doesn’t seem to be a option to check for latest App but I think it just updates with the CS system update.

Last edited:
From a FB contributor:
“I can actually get the picture back by tapping the DJI logo to exit back to the main screen of the Go app, and then hit Go Fly again to come back in.”

I tested this today and it works flawlessly in flight every time and the Home Point is not reset to the AC’s position at the time of switching back to the full X5S Camera View.

Reactions: HURO
From a FB contributor:
“I can actually get the picture back by tapping the DJI logo to exit back to the main screen of the Go app, and then hit Go Fly again to come back in.”

I tested this today and it works flawlessly in flight every time and the Home Point is not reset to the AC’s position at the time of switching back to the full X5S Camera View.
This has been driving me crazy. I have both CS monitors. The 5.5 suffers from the stuck FPV inset. That workaround works for me as well. Good job on figuring out that quick fix. Now I just have to be really careful I don't touch that icon next to the "Play" icon.

Reactions: Jeff48
WoW, thanks for the FB fix, I tried too and works for me. Was a nightmare every time someone touch this.

Reactions: Jeff48
I'm also getting the Mega Zoom that @HURO is getting. Has anyone managed to fix this yet?
It's a major flaw and hasn't been fixed by DJI which I suppose is.....normal.

ah, good to know, I searched in the forum and Google and found nothing about this.
Forgot to say that when I try to change the FPV in factor disappears but what comes out in full screen is a kind of megazoom where only see giant pixels.
let's hope that update arrives soon
Thanks

It returns the normal video from the X5S. You will have to repeat the process each time the FPV is toggled. It’s not a fix, just a workaround but it solves the problem during flight with no other negative consequences. DJI is aware of the issue and “working on it”.

Is it just bizarre that we learn to live with an FPV system on a pro rig that simply does not work?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
StephaineC