Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

FT Aviator

Have been getting emails. Should be shipping next week. On a side note...was shopping for intervelometers and read a review about the hot new model. Reviewer was using a pre release model and suggested pre ordering. Article was in 2016....and u can still re order on their website. Based on the ft experience....I decided to wait

Anyone used one yet? I got mine monday and tried to use it today, but have not got my phone to work with it yet. It's not a high end andoid but it is up to date. Pretty sure it's just a configuration thing. But would love to get 1st impressions from someone who's used it.

Interestingly, the member I linked above and who is associated with the product has not posted or been seen on the forum since November 20 last year!

Draw you own conclusions.....

Classic Ken review. As I've said before, the FT Aviator is a solution in search of a problem. All it does is make the whole flying process clunky and more difficult.

Oh and the inventor/astronaut was supposed to be on Ken's live show this evening but cancelled. If the product was that good, he should have still come on the show to explain what went wrong.

Regardless if the product works or not, adding another interface between the controller/remote/radio and aircraft is something no one needs. Create a new product that simplifies the piloting process and workflow will always be welcome.

Still nothing from the company rep I linked to in post #2 at the beginning of July.

I guess most people will vote with their wallet...... :rolleyes:

I sent them (the company) an e-mail a few weeks ago with an enquiry w.r.t. shipping to South Africa, unfortunately whoever is to attend to e-mails seem to be on a lunar mission at the moment.

Not to say I told you so, but I knew this was a problem or bogus product the first time I saw it. I said that when I replied to the original post where the guy was advertising it.

Classic Ken review. As I've said before, the FT Aviator is a solution in search of a problem. All it does is make the whole flying process clunky and more difficult.

Oh and the inventor/astronaut was supposed to be on Ken's live show this evening but cancelled. If the product was that good, he should have still come on the show to explain what went wrong.
The Inventor did not cancel, his marketing people cancelled for him. He probably didnt even know the reason they cancelled him on Ken's show. I own an Aviator and have not had any issues. I used it with my phone (iphone) and an ipad and did not have any issues. I have sent my unit to Ken so he can review it again.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shefy