Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Gimbal Mount for Insta 360pro2?

Reaction score
Hello drone pilots -

I am trying to see if there’s a way to fly an insta Pro 360 v2 camera on the Inspire 2. Any mounting suggestions? The camera has 1/4” thread and maybe there is a gimbal attachment someone has made. Anyone have a lead on adapters for the gimbal?

Thank you!

Last edited:
Reactions: vertrider1
Hello drone pilots -

I am trying to see if there’s a way to fly an insta Pro 360 v2 camera on the Inspire 2. Any mounting suggestions? The camera has 1/4” thread and maybe there is a gimbal attachment someone has made. Anyone have a lead on adapters for the gimbal?

Thank you!
You and me both SWINDY.
The Phantom series and the Mavic series all have great mounting options out the and there are GoPro mounts for the inspire, but as for gimbals for any of them no. Now remember that the insta has a pretty good stabilization feature so a full-fledged gimbal might not be necessary, but at the very least an arm to get it down a foot or 2 from the bird as well as vibration suppression would be great.

Actually, I am pretty sure I know how to do it, but would need access to a 3d printer and a CAD guy.

In the meantime, I will watch this thread carefully.

Reactions: vertrider1
I'm also looking for a way to attach the camera via a pole with a screw thread. Any ideas guys?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phuketdivecenter