Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Gimbal Slider Bar in DJI go app. faint or disappears

HRO

Reaction score
When I first installed the DJI go ap. software the slider bar used to control the up/ down movements( pitch ) of the camera was bright with a large round circle to click and move the slider up and down. Now it is very faint almost not visible( sometimes disappears altogether ) with a much smaller very faint circle. Has something been changed in one of the variables to cause this.?? I reloaded the software but its still the same.

When I first installed the DJI go ap. software the slider bar used to control the up/ down movements( pitch ) of the camera was bright with a large round circle to click and move the slider up and down. Now it is very faint almost not visible( sometimes disappears altogether ) with a much smaller very faint circle. Has something been changed in one of the variables to cause this.?? I reloaded the software but its still the same.

Your question lacks any and all data. And intelligent response is impossible.

D

I tell it like what I am seeing.

This is the equivalent of calling the mechanic and saying, "My car won't start. What's wrong?"

Bird?
Firmware?
Software?
Device?
iOS? (If applicable)

For the love of all that is holy, throw the dog a bone. We're not magic.

The slider bar indicating the gimbal angle relative to the horizon turns bright for about two seconds while you move the gimbal up or down quickly. It grows dim after about two seconds of no or only slight movement. I wish they would lengthen the time that it stays bright so you can fine tune the angle after moving it, as when taking rows for panos.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
annettekirtont