Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Glitchy inspire 1 Image Fix

Reaction score
Been driving me mad for Months. Glitchy feed down to the iPad mini. Got to the point where i thought I was going to have to ditch the Inspire 1 Pro and find another platform.
AT Last. Not my Idea, but it works!

Reactions: BCF
Been driving me mad for Months. Glitchy feed down to the iPad mini. Got to the point where i thought I was going to have to ditch the Inspire 1 Pro and find another platform.
AT Last. Not my Idea, but it works!

Yeah, been around for ages (as has the 32 ch Hack config file) - Lots on that on the forum.

One thing you should be mindful of ,I'm not saying you should or shoudn't and not being the RF police but.......

If you are operating commercially and either use the 32hack or the method described in the video you are actually operating outside of OFCOMS permitted 2.4ghz allocation spectrum for remote controlled equipment.

Now, I'm not saying this will or wont be an issue but in the event of an incident you would have been operating outside of UK radio licensing regulations and effectively 'modified' your equipment.

Reactions: Cornscot
Yeah, been around for ages (as has the 32 ch Hack config file) - Lots on that on the forum.

One thing you should be mindful of ,I'm not saying you should or shoudn't and not being the RF police but.......

If you are operating commercially and either use the 32hack or the method described in the video you are actually operating outside of OFCOMS permitted 2.4ghz allocation spectrum for remote controlled equipment.

Now, I'm not saying this will or wont be an issue but in the event of an incident you would have been operating outside of UK radio licensing regulations and effectively 'modified' your equipment.

That is a good point. Without it at the moment, the inspire is un-usable. So I guess use at your own risk.

Dylan, Thanks for this video. I normally use a Samsung S2 tablet with my Inspire 1 Pro and have had (touch head) no issues re 'glitchiness'. I do however use my iPad3 Mini on my Mavic so when the weather improves I'll take it out and check it.

Editor, A good point but I would ask that as the Inspire has not itself been modified, only the iPad, how could this iPad modification be raised following any subsequent incident by the CAA unless self-declared by the PIC?

Never had this problem, but then, I'm in the Netherlands (but my iPad2 Mini is and was already set to US, I hate Dutch translations of any OS), AND I'm still on 1.1.9.30 and keeping that.
Enjoyed the clip!

Dylan, Thanks for this video. I normally use a Samsung S2 tablet with my Inspire 1 Pro and have had (touch head) no issues re 'glitchiness'. I do however use my iPad3 Mini on my Mavic so when the weather improves I'll take it out and check it.

Editor, A good point but I would ask that as the Inspire has not itself been modified, only the iPad, how could this iPad modification be raised following any subsequent incident by the CAA unless self-declared by the PIC?
Because the setting within the app modifies the transmission frequencies (channels) which the Inspire remote transmits/receives on which takes the control link and telemetry/FPV feed outside of UK legal allocations.
Pretty unlikely to be caught but, if the logs were pulled it could be questioned.
Not saying do or don't, just wanted to make people aware of it. :)

Reactions: BCF
Because the setting within the app modifies the transmission frequencies (channels) which the Inspire remote transmits/receives on which takes the control link and telemetry/FPV feed outside of UK legal allocations.
But it something most people wouldn't and couldn't know. I didn't know until now. I'm probably outside the CE norm because I hate dutch OS translations :rolleyes:

Another fine example of the nannying attitude of DJI. Thou shall not have a good signal if thou are not in the US, (but we only check what language is chosen in the OS, AND we don't tell thou,hehe).

Pretty unlikely to be caught but, if the logs were pulled it could be questioned.
Editor, Thanks. Good explanation. Understand now.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriGop